• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

Alocin

Reaction score

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im sure you’ve already answered this at some point but are those pants PRL? I think I have the same ones or a pair that is eerily similar but mine always look a little too shiny for my liking.
Yep PRL. I have three pairs of similar PRL extra fine wool pleated trousers. These are my favorite. The fabric seems a bit heavier than the other two so it drapes better. Also, the navy pair is definitely a little shiny. They were like that when I thrifted them. I’m assuming it is from ironing with starch or something.

Alocin

Reaction score
Yep PRL. I have three pairs of similar PRL extra fine wool pleated trousers. These are my favorite. The fabric seems a bit heavier than the other two so it drapes better. Also, the navy pair is definitely a little shiny. They were like that when I thrifted them. I’m assuming it is from ironing with starch or something.
I really like how they fit on you and like how they fit on me but I constantly find myself looking at the sheen of mine and I am not a fan.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.