• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

loarbmhs

Reaction score
The knot needs some improvement.
The rest looks fine to me.
Jacket should lay flat at your shoulders, which this doesn't, even allowing for your one hand being raised to take a selfie.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1343326
Would love some feedback on the top panel. Never paired light gray flannel with brown.

tie knot is a mess.
From a few feet away this will look like three solids - shirt, tie and jacket. My personal bias would be to break it up a bit with a patterned shirt - stripes or maybe a fuzzy blue and white houndstooth I got from CT - but there’s nothing wrong with what you have here.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Standing in front of 4647 Kingswell Avenue in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles which was the location of the first Walt Disney Studio (where the copy shop is now).

IMG_4066.jpeg

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, tie, pocket square, and OCBD shirt, Lyle & Scott Fair Isle sweater vest, Orvis corduroy trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with Poulet Basquaise and a Kir Royal at Bistrot Figaro on Vermont Ave in Los Feliz picture.

IMG_4071.jpeg

Some may have noticed in these pictures I am interacting with two things, corduroy trousers and a Kir Royal, that have my name as parts of their names. Not everyone can do this.

Rabid 'Mad Men' fans may have noticed the "Dresden Parking" sign in the first picture. The Dresden Restaurant, where some 'Mad Men' scenes were filmed, is around the corner.

Extra Added Attraction Picture: Some typical storefronts in the area.

IMG_4079.jpeg

This is on Hollywood Blvd a block before Hollywood Blvd ends at Sunset Blvd.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Standing in front of 4647 Kingswell Avenue in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles which was the location of the first Walt Disney Studio (where the copy shop is now).

View attachment 1343589

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, tie, pocket square, and OCBD shirt, Lyle & Scott Fair Isle sweater vest, Orvis corduroy trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with Poulet Basquaise and a Kir Royal at Bistrot Figaro on Vermont Ave in Los Feliz picture.

View attachment 1343595

Some may have noticed in these pictures I am interacting with two things, corduroy trousers and a Kir Royal, that have my name as parts of their names. Not everyone can do this.

Rabid 'Mad Men' fans may have noticed the "Dresden Parking" sign in the first picture. The Dresden Restaurant, where some 'Mad Men' scenes were filmed, is around the corner.

Extra Added Attraction Picture: Some typical storefronts in the area.

View attachment 1343601

This is on Hollywood Blvd a block before Hollywood Blvd ends at Sunset Blvd.
I would gladly sign up for a Roycru Sights, Sounds and Tastes of LA Tour. All you need is a mic and a stick with a flag on it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.