• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s been absolutely mental this morning. Managed to squeeze in some pics!
View attachment 1320844
View attachment 1320843
View attachment 1320842
View attachment 1320841
View attachment 1320845
I’m planning to take this suit to the tailor soon to make some well needed changes! Since getting this suit, my arms must’ve gotten longer so the sleeves need to be lengthened. Are there any other changes anyone would suggest to make this better?
The jacket is way way too tight at the waist. The sleeves are bunching/creasing in a strange way. Could be because they are too tight as well. Could also just be because of sleeve pitch not working for your body.

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are enjoying some lovely winter weather just at the moment, with white frosty mornings and still, warmish afternoons. It seemed to be just right for tweed, flannel and cashmere scarf.

The T M Lewin tie, one of their heritage designs this season, is rather uncompromising. I chose to omit the pocket square accordingly and go with a vintage silver pin.

Mulb ancient Buchanan deets.jpg

Mulb ancient Buchanan.jpg

Mulb ancient Buchanan full.JPG

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%