• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still summer here. Going to be over 90F most days for the next few weeks. Trying to think of a way to return to civilization on the other side of the mountain where it is cooler.

IMG_2242 2.jpeg

All Brooks Brothers except for a Gucci pocket square, Rugby Ralph Lauren socks, and Allen-Edmonds white bucks.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with a piece of apple pie picture.

IMG_2236.jpeg

On 9/11 I was working at an upscale retail chain in their Century City (West Los Angeles) store. A few days after 9/11 there was a staff meeting and the manager handed out little American flag pins HQ had sent to all the stores.

When the manager handed me mine, I said. "Thank you", and then looked at the bag it was in and said, "It says 'Made In China' on mine". Wear mine every year on 9/11.

Some may remember right after 9/11 there was a threat (later proven false) a mall was going to be blown up on Halloween.
Out of the several dozen workers and employees in the store only three of us, a Lead Sales Associate, a Stock Girl, and I volunteered to work on Halloween, so the three of us worked from 8:00am to 10:00pm on Halloween 2001. Highlight of the day was when the Stock Girl made a $17,000.00 sale.

1st Step

Reaction score
Monday, and a mild, if somewhat humid day is predicted for the weather. My husband and I are meeting friends for drinks after work, a well-groomed posse, as it happens, so choice of attire for today was a matter of some contemplation. As it is to be rather humid, I eliminated my first choice of one of my three-piece suits, and opted instead for this double-breasted suit, in a lightweight super 140's fabric (very comfortable, but with a penchant for wrinkling - everything has its advantages and disadvantages).

Suit & shirt - Brooks Brothers MTM
Tie - Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece
Cufflinks - The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace
Braces - Lewin
Pocket square - Brooks Brothers
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand

View attachment 1237736

Very Elegant Sir! :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.