• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks. My first inclination is to say yes, but upon further thought, I fear this may be a ploy to jack my madras. I know how ya’ll do it out in Cali.
Fair.

LiteraryBotany

Reaction score
Greetings, y'all. My only excuse for my long hiatus is moving. The books were first to be organized, followed by the clothing. I know that many of y'all might do that in reverse, but, as Merlin reminded us from _The Sword in the Stone_, books are always first, you know.

I took a jaunt up to Atlanta yesterday to meet a fellow SF member. @jiredell was kind enough to indulge me for a meeting, while we both "glowed" like Georgia peaches on a balmy day. We had a long conversation about fiction, Melville, and Shakespeare. Coffee was sipped. Bourbon was quaffed. Noses were thumbed. Below I have posted proof of our meeting, for inquiring minds.

The Internet is better in real life.

Attachments

Alan Bee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really great outfit. How about some details on the jacket @Alan Bee?
@jtorres94

Jacket is cut from H. Lesser’s Carlo Barbera Summer Selection. 8oz light hopsack. Fully unlined.

Trousers are cotton cut from W. Bill cotton & corduroy bunch.

Shirt is linen cut from Thomas Mason linen book.

All Bespoke ...

Alan Bee

Alan Bee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve come to the realization that the high shirt collars don’t work for me in the heart of the summer. How are you not burning up?
@lordsuperb

Where I am, doesn’t make a difference in the thick of summer. You’re still gonna get drenched. So its basically AC to AC with very calculated short runs outdoors.

Alan Bee

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.