• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has been a while since I posted. I know alot of you guys are at Pitti! Great photos!

View attachment 1105205 View attachment 1105206

Hal
Looks like your shoes could use some love. I’d recommend getting rid of that shirt if you can’t fix the curling collar points. Maybe try a good ironing with starch or try collar stays. I think this would look better with a wider tie. I like the look of the suit. They appear to have more shoulder padding than I would prefer. I like the high rise pants and cuff on the pants.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@am55

Et tu Brutus?? Oh, I’m crestfallen :dozingoff:

Alan Bee
The vocative, mon cher: Brute. Given your stated preference for a certain author, you have no excuse!

Now one interesting difference between anglo/franco worlds is that "tu quoque fili (mi)" is more commonly seen in the latter or rather in the original alleged Greek "καὶ σὺ τέκνον" which is supposed to be more likely given that his childhood language would have been Greek. Despite often thinking in English, I swear in French when cut off so maybe there's something to it.

upload_2019-1-12_19-49-36.png

Last edited:

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers