• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

IEG

Reaction score
C93C2DAF-B84E-490F-A10B-0104550676BC.jpeg

So I have been called back for a 2nd interview for a job I am interested in. 1st interview was not that formal and I wore a Navy blazer, I am going to wear a suit this time, with this shirt and tie. I will post a better pic tomorrow but what do you all think of the coordination? There is a little blue in the suit to work with the tie.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
433a-kiton16.jpg
433b.jpg
433c.jpg
433d.jpg

SC: Brioni
Shirt: Eton
Tie: Kiton
PS: Vanda
Pants: Oscar Jacobson
Shoes: Mano
Shades: Moscot

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 986554
So I have been called back for a 2nd interview for a job I am interested in. 1st interview was not that formal and I wore a Navy blazer, I am going to wear a suit this time, with this shirt and tie. I will post a better pic tomorrow but what do you all think of the coordination? There is a little blue in the suit to work with the tie.
The suit looks great. I don't like this tie with the suit or at all to be honest. I do like geometric neat ties, but not this one for some reason. I think a solid navy tie would have been/be much better for a job interview.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a great time in Northampton and London meeting @Cleav & @Andy57 - two very amiable gentlemen. Also, met up with other old and new friends:
View attachment 986497 View attachment 986498 View attachment 986499
As we know from experience, any posting of two known Styleforum regulars increases the number of thumbs up exponentially. How the counter for the posting above hasn't broken the thumbs up mechanism from overwork is beyond me, with three of our most popular (and stylish) posters. An excellent time seems to have been had by all.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.