• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roy Al

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off to away out of town.
PA310014.JPG

PA310023.JPG
PA310025.JPG
PA310011.JPG
PA310002.JPG
PA310038.JPG

jdp234

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these awesome fall texturey outfits are making me jealous. We're still having highs in the 80s (high 20s for... everyone but the US). I've had exactly one day where it was appropriate to break out some tweed.

aj805

Reaction score
Really enjoying seeing fuzzy textures and rustic colors making an appearance here, as I can only enjoy them vicariously from my sub-tropical climate.

Hal Freeman

Reaction score
View attachment 866931 View attachment 866932 View attachment 866933

Have not had the chance to post recently. Pardon the over-exposed iPhone shots.

That break is perfection.

English countrywear. The best wear there is.

View attachment 866934

I like the colour mixing very much.

One of my favourite suits of yours sir.

Still hot here. Winter please arrive sooner.

IMG_2608 - Copy.JPG IMG_2610.JPG

Hal

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I spent a lovely day yesterday with @upr_crust and his husband in London Town.

Here we are about to tuck into a superb luncheon at Roux at Parliament Square. Treat this as an 'interim report', as I am sure Crusty will soon be giving a full account of his travels and the many purchases he made.

Roux 2.jpg

Roux 4 (2).jpg

Hal Freeman

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I spent a lovely day yesterday with @upr_crust and his husband in London Town.

Here we are about to tuck into a superb luncheon at Roux at Parliament Square. Treat this as an 'interim report', as I am sure Crusty will soon be giving a full account of his travels and the many purchases he made.

View attachment 868149

View attachment 868150

Always great to see other members interacting in real life! You all look like a lovely lot. I hope the meal was exquisite. I reckon Mr. Crusty and his husband were traveling on business?

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An exquisite line of 'business' indeed!
Yes, I jest of course. But this particular trip was, I gather, about pleasure rather than business. We do seem rather formally dressed, which was suitable in that environment, surrounded by MPs and other Government types.

Thank you for your kind comments, sir.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To answer the question of the purpose of our trip, my husband and I are traveling for pleasure, but one of those pleasures is doing things that require us to be dressed up. This evening, dinner will be at Helene Darroze at the Connaught. Lunch with Mr. Knightley was a great pleasure, both for the cuisine and for the company.

A complete report on swag acquired, with pictures will be posted shortly after my return to the US Saturday evening.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads