• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SeaJen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And looking in fine fettle @Cleav . The epitome of an English gent (although I'm sure everything is Italian save the shoes).

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

And looking in fine fettle @Cleav
. The epitome of an English gent (although I'm sure everything is Italian save the shoes).

Very kind friend.

Ermm, sprung. English shoes, tie and PS though :embar:

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cleav- noice

Any thoughts on this suiting? I like Clags' Minnis tattersall in the navy; this is the mid-gray, same weight. I might get more use out of the solid version tho-

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How cum nobody's commented on this yet, this is like spectacular, like a young Spectre. ( I could see you sitting in his love den wearing that.) Really fine, Betelgeuse.

Thanks! What is "love den"? 
That special place you take your lover to, to do things lovers do (especially if said lover is not your spouse).

Last edited:

in stitches

Kung Joo
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Cleav- noice
Any thoughts on this suiting? I like Clags' Minnis tattersall in the navy; this is the mid-gray, same weight. I might get more use out of the solid version tho-
not sure about that. love it in navy, but not sold on gray based on the swatch. id probably be boring and go solid gray for a suit like that.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
"That special place you take your lover to, to do things lovers do (especially if said lover is not your spouse."

A little more literal than I originally had in mind, but on point. Thnx for that,

Last edited:

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
not sure about that. love it in navy, but not sold on gray based on the swatch. id probably be boring and go solid gray for a suit like that.
I'm more and more inclined to think boring's best

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[in relation to Betelgeuse's fit]
How cum nobody's commented on this yet, this is like spectacular, like a young Spectre. ( I could see you sitting in his love den wearing that.) Really fine, Betelgeuse.
Betel has posted this most excellent jacket several times previously to this. And yes, his taste is always impeccable. I guess everyone is just suffering from jacket fatigue.

Funnily enough, I tried that exact same jacket on the other day, and it doesn't suit me at all. This, despite the fact that I have the same cut of jacket in a different fabric and that one is one of my favourites.

in stitches

Kung Joo
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-post from the challenge thread.

Btw, here I am demonstrating one of the key qualifications of the professional #menswear-scene: looking super busy on the phone while getting one's picture taken.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's