• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mcobinad

Reaction score

Thank you @mcobinad
 . Not so happy with the shirt combo, but the suit is nice.

That check shirt is beautiful just that you could have complemented it with a strong neutral navy blue tie to enhance the conspicuous check. In my view, there is a subtle clash between the shirt and the dotted tie. Otherwise the entire outfit is dope. For my part, I love it :)

sydneycentric

Reaction score

Shirt - Nakhle shirtmakers
Tie/PS - Drake's
Suit - P Johnson Tailors

Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terrific last couple screens here

W Bill Phoenix (14829) x Kent Wang
Kamakura
Hober linen in caramel
cream silk square
Vass Norwegers

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks awfully to all those who post pictures of themselves and who don't get discouraged by the occasional bizarre comments.

The Grand Canal in Venice and Robopose on yet another day of what's locally called "June Gloom".

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, pink OCBD shirt, patchwork Madras tie, and white cotton trousers, Polo Ralph Lauren pocket square, and Bass white bucks.

The popular piece of person (with baked goods) picture (and with a picture of a Citroën 2CV in the background) showing that when one has been wearing ties for over sixty years, the width of one's ties varies with the ebb and flow of fashion over the years, but, like Prince Michael Of Kent, one should press on and keep wearing one's ties, even if some might think some of them to be a bit too wide.

To avoid any bizarre comments about the baked goods, here's the label on what I ate (probably an "Only In California" sort of thing).......

...if you want one just like it, go to The Atmosphere Cafe on Venice Blvd in Mar Vista.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminatiagentcall