• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SprezzaTrash

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah the head-tilt thing was from instagram, sort of a parody of Indie-Band covers. Cardigan was to keep me warm for outside, but it definitely got too hot once I was at work. And yeah, the shirt is from J.Crew factory and they have pretty small points!

And yes, my girlfriend's house has a wreath. No idea why she still has it!

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, @UrbanComposition !

@Andy57 : Yep. You ordered some as part of the new run, right? You made the right choice.

Correct. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
blekit, my thumb was for the second fit. I don't have a problem with the combination of the paisley tie and fuzzy suit. That large-scale pattern doesn't strike me as particularly "city", but obviously opinions on this vary.

crappbag

Reaction score

Henry Carter
Herman Bros MTM
IWC portofino chrono

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yet another warm and sunny day (around 85F) in Los Angeles, where someone always wants something, as shown by this sign on the 100 block of South La Brea Avenue.

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece (Made In Italy) silk jacket and ecru PPBD shirt, London Beau rayon tie, generic Italian silk pocket square, Perris Ellis polyester and viscose trousers, and Allen-Edmonds Ridgeways.......

......for those who might we wondering, we don't care what happens to Kayne, so we didn't eat at "tacos4kanye". We ate a few doors south at Cafe Midi at American Rag. Wearing my new Harry Potteresque eyeglass frames because I would rather live in Potterville than live in Bedford Falls.

Extra Added Attraction that probably belongs in "Streetwear and Denim", but here it is anyway. Some of the people we met on the 100 block of South La Brea Avenue today.

(Sorry it's back lit, but things like that happen sometimes.)

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@crappbag how do you like the Herman Bros MTM? Please feel free to provide deets on the suit...they look to be a tempting proposition
biggrin.gif

PaintSplattered

Reaction score
Yet another warm and sunny day (around 85F) in Los Angeles, where someone always wants something, as shown by this sign on the 100 block of South La Brea Avenue.

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece (Made In Italy) silk jacket and ecru PPBD shirt, London Beau rayon tie, generic Italian silk pocket square, Perris Ellis polyester and viscose trousers, and Allen-Edmonds Ridgeways.......

......for those who might we wondering, we don't care what happens to Kayne, so we didn't eat at "tacos4kanye". We ate a few doors south at Cafe Midi at American Rag. Wearing my new Harry Potteresque eyeglass frames because I would rather live in Potterville than live in Bedford Falls.

Extra Added Attraction that probably belongs in "Streetwear and Denim", but here it is anyway. Some of the people we met on the 100 block of South La Brea Avenue today.

(Sorry it's back lit, but things like that happen sometimes.)

Wonderful! I wear a similar color scheme sometimes, but don't own a bowtie yet. It's difficult to find a nice one around here. I'll try to get a picture next time I dress in a similar manner.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads