• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Murlsquirl that table looks good!

Thanks. The wife said I ruined the picture with my "stupid face"
smile.gif

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

*EDITED: Larger pics

Last edited:

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all......

Totally focused on what I am doing before Christmas dinner.......

......Brooks Brothers blue blazer, OCBD shirt, and British-American Chamber Of Commerce Christmas tie, Burberry Nova Plaid pocket square (that my friend gave me for Christmas), Orvis Cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds khaki grain McTavishes....

.....and the paper crown from my Christmas Cracker. Somewhere, behind the centerpiece, is my plate full of roast goose, ham, various vegetables (I forgot the details), and later, various desserts and Port.

Since there was a Full Moon this Christmas, here's a picture of the Moon reflecting on the sea from the deck outside the Dining Room.....

.....and to all, a Good Night.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very good, but I think a sky or cream shirt would be even better. 
thanks! For some reason, I've been having trouble convincing myself it's okay to wear a light blue oxford with this suit (top half), opting for a white ocbd instead. I'll give it a shot next time though.

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A belated merry Christmas to all!
@Roycru is that Dom Perignon?

Tom Miler

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all......

Totally focused on what I am doing before Christmas dinner.......

......Brooks Brothers blue blazer, OCBD shirt, and British-American Chamber Of Commerce Christmas tie, Burberry Nova Plaid pocket square (that my friend gave me for Christmas), Orvis Cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds khaki grain McTavishes....

.....and the paper crown from my Christmas Cracker. Somewhere, behind the centerpiece, is my plate full of roast goose, ham, various vegetables (I forgot the details), and later, various desserts and Port.

Since there was a Full Moon this Christmas, here's a picture of the Moon reflecting on the sea from the deck outside the Dining Room.....

.....and to all, a Good Night.

What a tiger on the wall !!! :D

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Celebrating Christmas with extended family. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on Styleforum.

Shredder

Reaction score
Personally, this is one of the best ensembles posted in a while. Classic look, yet not cookie cutter. Perfect for letting a little attitude out, but not flashy enough to make you look like a d*ck. Props to you man. 40 degrees C is pretty tough to handle around Christmas time though haha

Winery time, 40 degrees C

Formosa hopsack
Proper cloth linen
Rota cotton

@upr_crust inspired 'lifestyle' pics
Sea chicken

Baby sheep

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads