• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It's my brown BnT jacket. Silk-linen-wool, hip pockets are patch.

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New Henry Carter. I almost went with the brown and blue version of this. Certainly a color combination I'm more comfortable with (I don't often work with reds outside of a neat context).

Wonderful colour palette and a great tie. Any chance of a full shot? Would love to see that. What trousers do you wear with this?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
With a tie like that, you don't need pants. But rough, lightweight mid-gray from Yount. From whom I still buy. I don't understand why he never answered anyone's emails (he's always answered mine promptly, despite, I think, having no idea who I am. Or perhaps because of that!)

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FC X post

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1826124/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[/SPOILER]][/QUOTE]

Happy birthday young lady! :D

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Dormeuil

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Xpost with FC Yesterday evening i was at a social event and i was wearing that, it not really a riot of colour (hope it's in) since i have more a pink light in my face... i'll try to do another one this week :
In details and under (Click to hide)
I'm feelin this. I would probably not be able to pull it off
196 cm and 110 kg is a new record high, a year ago I weighed 10 kg less
You don't look chubby. Did you work out like hell or what? I'm 200 CM and weigh 90 KG although I'm trying to muster motivation to build up 10 kg of muscles that I lost from being lazy. Drawback is that my incoming bespoke projects will look like hell if I actually do. #firstworldproblems

bienluienapris

Reaction score
I'm feelin this. I would probably not be able to pull it off
Thanks Leaves,

I have to said that's it's not always so easy to combine with accessories. I often wear only the jacket (without the trousers and the waistcoat). But when i find a great combination it can be wonderful. By the way i'm enjoying receiving the NST polo suede Carmina that i order you yesterday
satisfied.gif
that will goes perfectly with my green donegal tweed.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've not heard positive reviews of suitsupply shirts. While I really admire their suits (considering ordering a second one, maybe a Mercer), the shirt I had from them didn't seem good at all (cut, collar, construction) and didn't compare with Kamakura etc

Are the tab collars that Suitsupply offers not up to snuff?

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Much better! Now just find something about 6 inches higher to give you a better angle and take a couple steps back.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Much better! Now just find something about 6 inches higher to give you a better angle and take a couple steps back.

Yup I agree on that. Not bad for the first try. I used the hood of my car since my trunk doesn't have anywhere to put my phone on top of. Might bum my brothers car to do it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics