• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
FC stuff:

Chulillo

Reaction score
I really like the whole concept but I don't like those white socks. Maybe is my heritage or upbringing but here in Spain wearing white socks is like killing puppies... The rest, I really really like @EFV

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I really like the whole concept but I don't like those white socks. Maybe is my heritage or upbringing but here in Spain wearing white socks is like killing puppies... The rest, I really really like @EFV

They are not white, they're beige/off-white, slightly darker than the trousers.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Ok, they seemed white to me in the pictures :)

Yeah, I can see why. It's hard getting pictures with accurate colours when using an iPhone camera IMHO, especially when taking pictures indoors or when the light washes out lighter colours.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
SVB, I commented in SW&D, but I'll elaborate. The jacket is a "finely" tailored piece, and the pants are super casual, not at all crisp. It goes beyond juxtaposition into discordancy. A softer jacket or pants that take a crease would fix this.

Just one man's opinion, of course.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Yeah, I can see why. It's hard getting pictures with accurate colours when using an iPhone camera IMHO, especially when taking pictures indoors or when the light washes out lighter colours.
Tell me about it! Happens to me all the time :)

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
SVB, I commented in SW&D, but I'll elaborate. The jacket is a "finely" tailored piece, and the pants are super casual, not at all crisp. It goes beyond juxtaposition into discordancy. A softer jacket or pants that take a crease would fix this.

Just one man's opinion, of course.

No, I can dig it. I need to get some proper cream trousers at some point here.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B&S had a pair of unworn Luxire cream (almost white) trousers in size 31 a while ago. Not sure if they're still available.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think the cig ads flavor to the picture.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads