• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Trying out some new linen pents from Luxire. First time I've tried double forward pleats (I think). Might just offer that from my own brand in the future:

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It seems that now that I ordered my Seamaster Pro 2541.80, I'm seeing them everywhere and it makes the wait feels a lot longer! 

Nice attire, but you're right, your lady steels the show, I'm digging her style!

Thanks man. It is probably my favorite watch ever. Full disclosure: it's actually my dad's; but many of the watches I wear are his. He and I plus my brother all swap watches between ourselves for periods of time. I always come back to this one, however, as my favorite. When I borrow it from him, I'll usually put it on and never take it off for months on end until I give it back to him.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Probably belongs in the menswear casual thread… But here I am—my transitional wardrobe for these mid-60s days is kinda lacking.

That jacket is incredible. Has it been worn a lot or did it have a worn effect when bought?

Edit: I see link above. If I didn't have a Valstar safari jacket on the way I would go and purchase it now.

Last edited:

SeaJen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Tom Miler , @NickPollica and @EFV are looking very cool today. Erik, those pants look awesome. You've really dialed in your fit with Luxire and it looks like they've worked out how to do pleats too.
That's a beautiful SC, @justinkapur

I just performed minor surgery on this SC. I picked it up from GMMcL and it had an extra shoulder pad in the right shoulder. Had it been on the left I think it would have been useful (against my dropped left shoulder). A quick go with the seam ripper and needle and thread and it's good to go.

Penfold

Reaction score

Dressed for a board meeting I don't have. Eidos Italian tweed herringbone military balmacaan, charcoal/army printed scarf, chalkstripe flannel suit, white chambray marcus dress shirt and forest/gray madder tie. Shoes are the mitered captoe in black calf from our upcoming collaboration with Christian Kimber.

Make those shoes in a UK 12 / US 13 or, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, I will have no choice but to hunt you down and inflict great harm. Thank you please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads