• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
Trying to catch the last of the light from inside, since my oh-so-selfish wife just couldn't make it home from work in time for outside pics.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Magnificent ensemble of elements! Very good taste and style.

About the fit of the jacket: planting is very good! Balance, proportion, form-fitting - everything is perfect.
But if you want to significantly improve its appearance - it's not so hard to do. Need to flog your sleeves and turn the head of each sleeve about 1.5 cm back. May also require replacement tissue lining the sleeves that would give the stock tissue lining the top of the sleeve (maybe it's not necessary). Also, after the sleeve will flogged - some adjustment can stitch the shoulder line, cut small excess tissue armhole - in the area of the front board jacket (not more than 1 cm, with the cutoff line is to be shaped, with a gradation from 0 to 1 cm). And also - ripped from top shoulder seam - pick up a little excess fabric slightly pulling the fabric front jacket shelves up to the shoulder seam (this may need a little cut off the excess shoulder pads). The result will please you for sure!

Once again - you have a very good style and look!

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
A trip to the photographing racing :)

backpack – Makr Carry Goods
headwear – Stetson
scarf – Carhartt
gloves – Barbour
tie – House of Bruar
belt – Trickers
cufflinks – Gourji
bracelet 1 – Paul Smith
bracelet 2 – Rico La Cara
jacket/coat – Polo Ralph Lauren
cardigan – Alan Paine
shoes – Red Wing
socks – Marcoliani
shirt – Bespoke
jeans – Bespoke
perfume – Clive Christian “С”

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WAYWRN is looking like a lifestyle magazine lately. ;)

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC continues to be wintry of temperature, and is predicted to be wet by the afternoon. A last hurrah, then, for what is one of my heaviest flannel suits - let us hope that it will be too warm for the weather quite soon.

Suit - BBGF
Shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Paul Stuart
PS - no name brand
Cufflinks - Liberty of London
Vintage watch chain
Shoes - AE Sevens
Raincoat & scarf - Burberry
Hat - Tesi

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Showing the versatility of the Eidos Lupo polo with next fall's Italian covert cloth (VBC) DB Ciro suit, a Stoffa hat and Barbanera spectators.

Today:

Dressed for a board meeting I don't have. Eidos Italian tweed herringbone military balmacaan, charcoal/army printed scarf, chalkstripe flannel suit, white chambray marcus dress shirt and forest/gray madder tie. Shoes are the mitered captoe in black calf from our upcoming collaboration with Christian Kimber.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica love that madder tie! Part of F/W 2015?

Last edited:

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Tom Miler your photo backgrounds are always pretty amazing. Is it your workplace or just a shooting spot? Love the first picture, very House of Card-ish!

@Braddock very very nice combo. Wish I could at least find ONE thing I don't like and/or would change, but I simply can't. Thumbs up!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica for what it's worth, I've always liked the unbuttoned-shirt-under-double-breasted-suit look! I know it might be looked down from certain members but it gives off such a cool and debonair vibe!

Tom Miler

Reaction score
@Tom Miler your photo backgrounds are always pretty amazing. Is it your workplace or just a shooting spot? Love the first picture, very House of Card-ish!

Thanks for saying this :D This is a shooting spot but my workspace will soon look very similar. You can actually have a look here (though it's in Polish):
http://milerszyje.pl/nieformalnie-z-krawatem-jak-to-zrobic.html

... and indeed on my Facebook smn posted a picture of Frank Underwood behind his desk in a very similar pose to mine, which made me laugh cuz I love the series :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads