• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green day

IMG_6066mod.jpg

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi guys. Am I the only one wearing a boutonnier? Why? All members in SF have elegance and style so what can enhance your style more than a flower in the button hole? (This one is from The Gentlemans Gazette / Fort Belvedere, and I have others from A suitable wardrobe)
I started a thread on lapel flowers a while back. I believe in real flowers.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Off to a good start today. Lots of good stuff. That jacket fit is great, Kulata....rest of the outfit is nice too.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Looks great dude.

I've actually found that tie looks better with a spread collar shirt than a button-down collar anyhow…

First post in a while—my normal pic-taking spot was covered in 8-10 inches of snow for like 6 weeks and I was ambivalent about shoveling it. But spring is nigh in Cincinnati, so here I am once more.
Really like that @justinkapur and @mossrockss providing some tweed in juxtaposition to justin's linen. Just two of a great bunch of fits lately, gents.
I decided to go green again today.

I usually never like pinstripe suits but this is great. You have accesorize it to perfection IMO. That tie looks great with it, and so do those suspenders/braces. Very well done I think.

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great dude.

I've actually found that tie looks better with a spread collar shirt than a button-down collar anyhow…

First post in a while—my normal pic-taking spot was covered in 8-10 inches of snow for like 6 weeks and I was ambivalent about shoveling it. But spring is nigh in Cincinnati, so here I am once more.

Thanks! And good to see you posting again. Great jacket and beautiful tie!

@DavidLane another great jacket!

And @kulata as well! Good stuff, gentlemen...

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like Isolation's pants, your shirts consistently are let down for an otherwise decent fit. You'll prob wear a suit or white coat occasionally as an MS1 and MS2, so invest in a few nice spreads from Luxire or Kamakura before you buy anything else.
Totally agree. I bought these CT shirts thinking they'd be better than what I had and I was incredibly disappointed. Definitely something I'm going to pay more attention to next time I buy shirts!

Isolation

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Wrong forum. 
Please visit www.feminemenswear.com

Dude, I already stopped posting in your thread. I've never said a single thing to you or been rude in any way, and in fact I defended you last time saying I've seen some good fits from you when someone said you're consistently poorly dressed after all this time.. When you started being consistently out of line against me I chose to simply ignore you instead of retorting back. I could easily mock you for a thousand things, but out of courtesy I've left you alone. You cannot justify your bullying; in fact, you're doing this specifically because you know I don't bite back, so you know you get away with it and it makes you feel superior to someone even though everyone knows you're an albeit, "loveable", joke. You're a masssive tool and douchebag. I don't care if our aesthetics don't match up, or the fact that you're an immature brat despite being 30 plus years old, and probably an idiot, but there's no cure for bad character and personality. Why the excelent people who frequent the noodles thread still give you their time of day boggles me. If you were truly just a cueless person with good intentions that's fine, but you're not even a good person lol. Good bye.

re Monkey
The pants are from Luxire, not sure what wrong, I'm going to bring it to the tailor.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads