Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Claghorn, May 21, 2014.
23C here south of Sydney today, but we had a southerly change come through late yesterday. Was over 30C prior to the change.
If it was 25C outside right now, there would be floods from all the snow.
Also, it's currently snowing.
A suited DonC is the best DonC...
Because I started my working week this night, chances are good to see some more suit action the next days.
Get a Pal Zileri cord suit from ebay tomorrow and after the alterations I have some more suit action for you next week.
How many suits do you own, out of curiosity?
Shows promise. May I make a few suggestions for your next fit posts:
- Size up the photos. This can be done as the final step in the photo adding process. Select the largest "maximum frame size" of 500 x 1000 pixels.
- Take better photos, preferably in natural light (outdoors or near a window), with a longer focal length to avoid perspective distortion.
- One outfit at a time.
- Include a full-fit shot (as above, seated or standing) and a couple of well-focused close-ups demonstrating details such as pattern and texture.
- Unbutton your jacket when seated. Unless it's a DB of course.
- Generally, this thread is for classic fits incorporating pressed trousers and tie. Your tie-less fits might be better posted in the MC Casual thread.
- Keep posting, and don't be offended if you get canned or ignored at first. Persistence and a positive, friendly attitude will pay dividends.
What ever happened to olddog/oldtrix ?
He comes....and he goes.....
Some of y'all are Socially Dangerous Goblins
New user - From What Minority Are You? JAJAJA!
Something around 20 suits.
So that we might properly evaluate these submissions...
Disagree. If you're wearing tailored clothing, I think there's a place for you here.
As a matter of fact, I think this thread should be renamed "What Are You Wearing Right Now? Tailored Clothing Edition"
The shirt is not the issue IMHO, it's your trip to the vintage store
Separate names with a comma.