• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Unseen : pockets full of tissues, Halls, and Tylenol. Ugh.
f55b2484.jpg

fd1535b2.jpg

4d7a678c.jpg

f502c00c.jpg
Zegna (Four season twill)
Finamore black label
Tom Ford
Vineyard Vines
Pantherella
Gazing & Girling "Westminster"

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

love the collar on that shirt victor. and of course a great berluti bag as well. :fonz:

Last edited:

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unseen : pockets full of tissues, Halls, and Tylenol. Ugh.
f55b2484.jpg

Please remember this helpful tip: A gentleman NEVER uses his PS to blow his nose...no matter how desperate the situation.

(Side note, not having to do with WAYWRN....this is the best thing I have ever found to deal with nasal congestion...hurts like hell when you first spray, but damn does it clear you up... http://www.busterbrands.com/products/sinus-buster-nasal-spray/ )

freedom_fries

Reaction score
or you could just spray tabasco into your nose.

and what is this? 100 bucks for a tom ford hanky and it's not even functional?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Hey DerekS, what collar option is that on your MT shirt?

wish i could remember. :embar: its the spread with double buttons...no idea what its called though.

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Perhaps this is the wrong thread, and perhaps your message is not the ideal one to which to reply...but, here goes.

A warm weather look:

As colder weather sets in:

There is no necktie in the first shot because it was so damn hot. In retrospect, a thick, wool tie done up in a double FIH was an unwise choice on such a muggy, infernal day. There was lightning and stuff.

In the second shot, the handlebar tips were shorn just before the photograph was taken because of an unfortunate soup-related issue. (Before you ask: asparagus soup with a seedless grape coulis...both were substitutions.) So, spare me the jokes about the moustache being "unbalanced." I know already.

obviously I don't get it... but WTF is this ????

Last edited:

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo - love the blue and purple :slayer: The crunchy tie looks great!

Upr - While this may be a toned down look for you, the navy suit is great (is it pinstripe or chalkstripe?)

Fred H.

Reaction score

Victor... As a sailor (12m) out of Annapolis, I love, love, love those anchor buttons. Got a source?

EDIT: Holland & Sherry?

Большое спасибо

Fred H.

Last edited:

inlandisland

Reaction score

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Spoo - love the blue and purple :slayer: The crunchy tie looks great!

Upr - While this may be a toned down look for you, the navy suit is great (is it pinstripe or chalkstripe?)

I would say that it's a bold pinstripe - the fabric is a summerweight worsted, and chalkstripes I always associate with "fuzzier" fabrics, i.e. flannels. It definitely does have a Brit vibe to it, which is why I bought the suit in the first place (that, and whatever discount BB was offering to have consumers cart it off).

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would say that it's a bold pinstripe - the fabric is a summerweight worsted, and chalkstripes I always associate with "fuzzier" fabrics, i.e. flannels. It definitely does have a Brit vibe to it, which is why I bought the suit in the first place (that, and whatever discount BB was offering to have consumers cart it off).

I do the same. I have a flannel chalkstripe from BB that I absolutely love in the late fall/winter :inlove:

Regardless, I like the bold stripes!

Speaking of flannel chalkstripe, anyone have that picture of the navy/blue chalkstripe suit from the armoury? The texture might be the best I have ever seen in a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads