• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

inlandisland

Reaction score
Another submission featuring the most recent pair of pants that I made over the summer.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Another submission featuring the most recent pair of pants that I made over the summer.

DAMMIT I HATE YOU AND YOUR TALENT. ;)

seriously good looking trousers man. I wish i had that ability.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys, what do you think about this winter coat? It's a cobalt blue, 100% cashmere.
8d4e238f.jpg

I like it for a stylish change of pace. If I had only one coat, maybe not, but I don't think that's a problem for Spooey.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys, what do you think about this winter coat? It's a cobalt blue, 100% cashmere.

42592428.jpg

I like it for a stylish change of pace. If I had only one coat, maybe not, but I don't think that's a problem for Spooey.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Guys, what do you think about this winter coat?

Personally I think it's a little bright in tone for a winter coat...I think I'd just never end up reaching for it if I had options. With such a long expanse of unbroken fabric, I usually like something softer in tone for an overcoat. Just personal preference though, I'm sure it's gorgeous.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today: My exciting shirt. It has a white contrast collar.

BB
BB
Gianfranco Ferre
Florsheim

freedom_fries

Reaction score

+1 - i really dig the coat in these pictures, and assume it is 100x awesomer in person as is usually the case with cashmere coats of this quality.

and who said it needed to be a staple coat? and why are we being asked - are you considering selling it?

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, what do you think about this winter coat? It's a cobalt blue, 100% cashmere. I'll save deets for later as not to influence anything. From far it looks solid, up close you can see the diagonal ribbed herringbone. It looks like it's pulling around the button only because I forgot to close the interior button.
843ea12e.jpg

This color is most accurate
42592428.jpg

8d4e238f.jpg

Spoo I love that overcoat! I am actually looking for something similar right now.

I know I've said it before, but that suit fabric is amazing :inlove:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Thanks! Yea it's littered with crap for my eyes since I just got LASIK surgery...will be gone soon!

just busting balls man. Thats why i take pics in my closet room now. im too lazy to clean off my bathroom counters hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads