• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adarael

Reaction score
If I am ever in Moscow, I will definitely have to pay Igor Pronin a visit. Victor is the best publicity he could ask for.

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gaz is great
Victor - would love to hear what you have to say in the Bespoke Cufflink thread (see sig)

Vic and Gaz - nice polishing of the toecap.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That dragonfly cufflink :nodding:

m0nday

Reaction score

Посмеялся над вашей шуткой.
biggrin.gif
Ибо в здравом уме повторять эту ересь некоторых товарищей - просто бредово. Очень обидно за этих людей. Но бог им судья. Мне же просто их жаль.

А вот вы просто пошутили, уверен в этом! И остались в здравом уме. Тогда смешно.
rotflmao.gif

Спасибо вам за шутку! Как хорошо что вы не из стада!
worship.gif
Ведь это так, да? Подумайте, прежде чем отвечать...

worship2.gif

I apologize for my weird sense of phrases from registered users.

This story is relevant only in Russian language resources which are not part of the most distant people see only the good in all advertising, envy and jealousy.

Thanks to this forum again. Here, in contrast to many Russian society is more tolerant of resources, tolerant and looks at the process before vego, art, exchange of experience and just for companionship. And a little worried about the jealousy and tries to find in all advertising.

Thank you friends that your forum is. It's just a vent!
worship.gif
вообще то это не была шутка ,это было приветствие , очень жаль что вы увидели тайный смысл в моем сообщении,кстати было бы здорово если и Григорий разместит часть фотографий, мне особенно нравятся его рубашки..

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VictorSF

Reaction score
Всё в этом мире относительно. Я действительно посмеялся вашей шутке, пусть и стараниями некоторых людей - довольно двоякой и не слишком приятной. Если вы с благими намерениями - я этому рад, если напротив - то это также право каждого.

Но скажу ещё раз - не стоит связывать Меня, Прониных и рекламу. Это разные вещи. Пусть и соприкасаемся порою плотно, но не стоит всё мешать всё в кучу.

Мне интересен стиль, эксперименты, юмор, искусство и очень неприятно когда люди в этом видят рекламу, пиар, хвастовство.

Я за чистый стиль, искусство и обмен опытом. Всегда таким был и есть.

Ведь если я крупным планом показываю запонку, к примеру, от Данхил - это что, тоже реклама и в этом есть тайный смысл и стратегия?

Увы - так считают многие странные личности. А жаль, могли бы общаться...
И, само собой вы не могли не знать об этом печальном факте, когда шутили. Так что – что вышло – то вышло.

А остальное всё - это так, мишура, сарказм, юмор, бредни - на выбор, что больше нравится. Если обидел - прошу прощения.

Ещё - раз: всё в этом мире относительно. Удачи!

Everything in this world is relative. I really laughed at your jokes, even the efforts of some people - quite a double and not too pleasant. If you're with good intentions - I'm glad if the opposite - it is the right of everyone.

But I will say again - do not bind Me, Pronin, and advertising. These are different things. Let u be in touch at times tight, but do not all stop all together.

I am interested in style, experimentation, humor, art, and very uncomfortable when people see this in advertising, public relations, bragging.

I am a pure style, art, and share experiences. Always been so true.

If I close up showing stud, for example, from Dunhill - it is also advertising and there is a hidden meaning and strategy?

Alas - as many people believe weird personality. And sorry, could communicate ...
And of course you could not know about this sad fact when joking. So - what happened - what happened.

And all the rest - this is so, tinsel, sarcasm, humor, nonsense - you can choose what you wish. If offended - I'm sorry.

Also - once all relative in this world. Good luck!

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
English is becoming the second language of this threak. Welcome, Russian overlords.

NotDickDiver

Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

If this does not make you laugh nothing will.

Its obviously made by a kid, but imagine having a tailor that clumsy.

Adarael

Reaction score
Quote: I am sorry if you thought I was accusing you of advertising for Mr. Pronin. That was not my meaning.
I simply mean that you wear his clothes so well that you do a good job of making me wish to purchase from him as well.
smile.gif

I have never felt that you are here to brag. You have always been a straightforward individual with a playful style - something I think is often missing on this forum. I do not doubt your honesty.

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Love your pics - as always. One question though: Do you know any video online (or elsewhere), where I could learn to shine my shoes in a similar fashion as yours?

VictorSF

Reaction score
I am sorry if you thought I was accusing you of advertising for Mr. Pronin. That was not my meaning.
I simply mean that you wear his clothes so well that you do a good job of making me wish to purchase from him as well.
smile.gif

I have never felt that you are here to brag. You have always been a straightforward individual with a playful style - something I think is often missing on this forum. I do not doubt your honesty.

My answer was not you, do not think bad!

It's an old story, known only to Russian resources. And some people she is known there and then.

Maybe they still manifest themselves in their roles.

Though some have changed, and ability to make some just above it.

I hope that we with them shall not become personal and will not stir up the past.

I propose simply to discuss the style, and learn not to think of ulterior motives. Especially if the motive is really not.

Once again I apologize, some of my messages (duplicated in Russian) relate only to the Russian-speaking members of the forum, which is known prehistory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics