Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.
Yay! Though a pair of dress trousers with a better drape with true cuffs would have been perfect.
Great looking trousers Spoo!!
And Victor, you are still rocking this thread! Love that brown SC!
The tragedy is that long before that most cheesy.offering, they were named Huang Chung and their eponymous first album was really quite decent, before they changed their name for the American Market and came out with that crap. Second album was alright, named Points on the curve, a few of the tracks such as 'Wait' were re-worked for the soundtrack of the most excellent To Live and Die in LA. Check it out to see CSI's Grissom not as a nerdy lab rat but a hooker shagging bungee jumping adrenaline junky cop on the trail of Willem Defoe.
Thank you all!
Again, a great outfit and great pictures, and photos of high quality and with nice angles! I love this approach!
P.S. Excellent polishing shoes! beautiful glassage!
i was hoping for some cool ancient SF reference. spoo, is there one or just an 80s song pun?
Looks like your left leg is about to snap at the knee.
Sprezzy as FUUUUUCCCKKKK.
The belt was not maybe the best choice. I was going to wear much more lighter shoes and that's why chose that one. Then changed the shoes but forgot the belt... Wore my jacket all day, so it was ok.
There's a bit better picture of the ps
So theres light blue and red in it.
Plus I like green with red, so that choice was intentional and I think it does pair itself with the rest of the outfit.
Does that make any sense?
Makes perfect sense. Great outfit.
Edit. EFV and Louis XIV: Cheers!!
PG rarely goes wrong, but i agree on this one. my eyes were drawn to the PS, which IMO is a sign of a clash. i think something with less saturation would have worked better.
- i think the blue outfit looks good as is ...
- i think the blue jacket fits better and has a better lapel than the brown. the brown shows the same issues i noticed earlier with the lapel belly. maybe an earlier commission which was corrected on the blue?
- red trou is great Spoo, but not a good combo. i applaud you for experimenting though.
- could have gone with blue which would be the easy way out. i think a darker red might have worked. a red with brown tones to play with the jacket. This red is too vibrant.
- edit: Mike nailed it ... the top and bottom are incongruous.
very nice - particularly like the play of the print in the tie to the pants.
Nice one, Victor.
Separate names with a comma.