Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.
Interesting shoes, who the manufacturer?
Again, interesting shoes! I like it!
As always - great photos and good combination of clothing!
Jeans - sewn by my tailor.
For business style, but when there are important meetings and negotiations - just need to be dressed accordingly.
i have a feeling you do quite alright in your negotiations. wonderful outfits, as usual, although your jeans do not conform to my personal jeans-wearing style. ashamedly (or not) i must confess my hipster-ness in all things denim.
The PS is the least of your worries..
From top to bottom:
- grow your hair as currently it is not flattering
- shirt collar looks to tight hence sitting up
- wider tie to balance out your lapels & face
- tie clip needs to be worn lower, this is a functional piece not an ornament
- jacket is too tight at waist
- hard ti tell about the sleeve length as both are not balanced to your arms
- pull your pants up as these are not jeans
- shorten pant length
- is there a reason why you always choose this most unflattering location?
ah well, something appears to be going on with my left shoulder in these pictures, although it doesn't look like that now - also the trousers are too long, and are going back to the terrible tailor as soon as i have time.
Too much cheese..
*some trivia at http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/post/8415546134/the-clash-italy-calling-notes-suit-p
I wonder if I can set up a "praise heartily" auto-reply for all of PG's photos.
Sheesh! My goal is to one day, god willing, look half as good as this.
First thing that grabs my attention is that the waist suppression on the jacket seems unflatteringly high.
Second thing is that your PS looks like it's giving me the thumbs-up.
probably, you have small feet, but i wouldn't pronounce that fact... ...and burn the socks, please.
You do MC casual better than most anyone I have ever seen.
Separate names with a comma.