HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Bearded Prick Dubiously Honored

That hat? No.
    What? You no like crotch and ass closeups?
    Still like that suit, Theo. Those stairs look like something from Versace. I think this explains Spoo's affinity for them. :lol:

2. Jamesgatz

Jamesgatz Senior member

As I took the same trip a few weeks ago: He's visiting a countryside hotel / spa and travelling with a ferry, not going fishing or the like. I wore a blazer myself to the trip (single-breasted though). Was not blazer invented for sea?

3. VictorSF

VictorSF Senior member

Thanks for some funny comments. Laugh :)

Just a few of my old photos from the archive:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. A.J.V

A.J.V Senior member

Thanks. Been there few times, but I've never visited the spa. Is it worth it?

And yes, most of my pants are quite slim-fitted, especially my summer pants.

Thanks. It's cashmere, made by Drake's for Emma Willis. Thanks for Hikari013, both ties (same kind, orange and blue) I got from him are awesome!! (even though I'm still a bit sad I couldn't get the pink one...)

Thanks Lufty and psguy! And well, as Jamesgatz said, I felt the blazer (even db) to be quite approriate for that "cruise" and lunch at a nice countryside restaurant / hotel.

VictorSF:
    Thanks for your comment. You seem to have quite a nice style, though it would be nice to see a bit bigger pictures :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011

5. bijox

bijox Well-Known Member

Man, do you really LIVE like that? wow.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011

6. bafe

bafe Well-Known Member

I notice the art of trolling never went lost, isn't it?

7. bafe

bafe Well-Known Member

So, what could I do with those pants, apart from setting them afire or losing weight? Make a bowtie out of them? i really like the cloth, considering the price I paid for them, I'm open for destructive/radical alterations. Ah, I wansn't going commando!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011

8. freedom_fries

freedom_fries Senior member

Overall fantastic look and fit. As for the watch, I understand this has become a fashion statement of sort but has utilitarian roots. My question is whether this also saves your shirt cuffs on the left side from wear, or simply changes the nature of that wear? I can't be the only one here with a closet full of shirts with one destroyed cuff, or is there something else I'm doing wrong with regards to watch-wearing?

9. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

It's a trap!

Lol, all jokes aside, I am up for this. Apart from being slightly masturbatory/egocentric/etc, I might learn something. Never mind the patronising nature (not really)/undercover nature of the post, that was/is the point, right? All that aside, it would be fun at least! I will write some bullet-points for positives and negatives, and then I'll write a small conclusion/note at the bottom—this may include small things that should be noted, or like you said, some in-your-shoes reasoning. I have gone home to my mum's to hang out with my little brother, who I don't get to see very often, so this may only really kick-start from Friday, which is when I go home!

Also, I would like to personally (and publicly) apologise to iammatt. If I was going to call you a douche, I should have been more specific/less bitchy about why I came to that conclusion. FWIW, I am tired of internet-morons, and I tend to shut off when I am faced with such people. I will retract my earlier statement that iammatt has no steez. I was wary about that in the first place (as I had no idea really), but what I meant was, from his comments, he came across as either being purposefully contrarian for the sake of it or just plain wrong, IMO. (This isn't sounding like a good apology, I know.) From those photos, he seems to dress well. That is what makes it even more difficult to understand his behaviour; he opposed a few/many of Spoo's fits, and not to get up Spoo's arse/get accused of that :)facepalm:), without giving any reasoning whatsoever! He must have known his reasoning would have been pretty specific, but he chose to act like a complete dummy! That said, I would like to put this e-fight behind us, as I know most members tire of such things easily. I would just like to state that I like to stand up for things regardless of who is going to become tired of it, which I assume you have all gathered...

Anyway, I will start saving images/critiquing. I will be polite, concise and hopefully helpful!

If this threak idea does turn out to be some sort of trap, I won't mind, because I am only seeing it from a positive light, and therefore, I won't be embarrassed! :) (And I would really like to see detailed critiques from iammatt/everyone else, too!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011

10. deandbn

deandbn Senior member

Lots of class and very stylish!! Wow :nodding:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011

11. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Senior member

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

12. Butler

Butler Senior member

13. TTO

TTO Senior member

Indeed
    Well remembered upr_crust.
    -TTO

14. Butler

Butler Senior member

I love your posts, Butler. Would you consider adding at least one closeup per post please, especially one that shows your tie and PS? Thanks.

Well here you are!

[​IMG]

No rarely, except of course on DJ's!

Thanks very much, but I'm not german, but Danish!

15. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Good man. Kudos to you for being receptive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.