• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
110720158.jpg

One day I will have a suit like that, for now I will keep dreaming.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ I like your recent interest in pinstripes, Phatso. Not 100% sold on the tie, but it looks good.

+1 on the pinstripes, which look great on you. I actually like the tie :hide:

Last edited:

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Patterned tie + patterned shirt = no-no. (Isn't that an SF rule already?!) The trousers have too much break, IMO, and look funny with the shoes. Tie is a tad too wide for my tastes, and the trouser colour looks a little strange—could be a darker green. PS is miss-aligned, too.

Last edited:

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you got a Rolex aswell now :D.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Patterned tie + patterned shirt = no-no. (Isn't that an SF rule already?!) The trousers have too much break, IMO, and look funny with the shoes. Tie is a tad too wide for my tastes, and the trouser colour looks a little strange—could be a darker green. PS is miss-aligned, too.

No, no, no. That is not an SF rule unless this place has really gone to the dogs. Also, pocket square alignment is fine. Jeez.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Matching bezel to tie is next level

+1,000,000. I need to find my long lost trust fund so I can start doing that tomorrow.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Not in a good way, though. Sorry spoo. Rest is nice.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel this way? IMO it's more subtle than matching a watch strap to shoes and/or belt and shows a pretty significant attention to detail that the vast majority of people do not possess.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not in a good way, though. Sorry spoo. Rest is nice.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel this way? IMO it's more subtle than matching a watch strap to shoes and/or belt and shows a pretty significant attention to detail that the vast majority of people do not possess.

He probably means more the style of watch, not really the color. Which I totally understand, and if that's the case, he's right. However I wear this watch most every day, just chose to highlight it today because of the color interplay.

Reaction score
I cant figure out how to take picture and get look lighting to show details so i only have a picture of it all together but the suit is a pinstripe with like an aqua blue (well some shade of blue) shirt with lines in it and the tie is probably my favorite.
cheers to a young mans first suit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads