HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcobinad

mcobinad Senior member

YesterDAY: [​IMG] [​IMG] Yesterday Evening (8th grade prom at the local Mooselodge) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Sloppy know WAS fixed, picture was being taken 2 minutes after I was texted that my ride was waiting out front...smh
    I really like your suede white shoe. They fit you so much with the linen trousers. Do you mind sharing the details? I have a linen pink summer trousers but am looking for a shoe brand proposing a similar white suede model as yours. I look forward to your reply.[​IMG]

2. Orgetorix

Orgetorix Senior member

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

More boring stuff... will be fixing my shirt collar problem within a week or two as I'm making a few new shirts once I get the design right.
    [​IMG]

4. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

^ Interesting line on the trousers! Details? (Also, how do you keep your hair up, aeglus?)

5. D Yizz

D Yizz Senior member

^ Interesting line on the trousers! Details? (Also, how do you keep your hair up, Aeglus?)

I was gonna ask the same, re the trou line/crease.

6. Nelton

Nelton Senior member

Here goes, my 6th form forces me to wear the tie but I think it could be a lot worse and also I realise the suit needs a bit of tailoring done (if so what?) to it as I've lost weight since a bought it last summer. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Details: Suit: Hugo Boss Black Shirt: All Saints Socks: Uniqlo Shoes: Oliver Sweeney Cheers Nick

7. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

8. thepsychicruskie

thepsychicruskie New Member

Nice, but why you no like cuffs? If you're going for classic style, +1 on Mike's critique (and I'd add some concern about the sheen of the material for anything other than a nighttime look). If you're going for a fashiony look, then you can ignore the bits about the lapel width and jacket length.
    I am indeed going for fashiony look, and I am wearing it in the evening, but i certainly see mikes point about the trousers being too baggy (and of course the sleeves being too long) and shall see what I can do about getting that tailored - my mistakes are why I am here [​IMG] is there anything else I should adjust, or have even done right?[​IMG]

9. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Love that suit, Holdfast. Great fit. The spectators are the perfect choice, too.

Nice pocket flair, vox. I like some action up there from time to time.

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Emily Dickinson?

Love that blazer's shape.

11. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Here goes, my 6th form forces me to wear the tie but I think it could be a lot worse and also I realise the suit needs a bit of tailoring done (if so what?) to it as I've lost weight since a bought it last summer. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Details: Suit: Hugo Boss Black Shirt: All Saints Socks: Uniqlo Shoes: Oliver Sweeney Cheers Nick
    Your shirt collar appears to be a size too large.
    A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King...
    [​IMG]
    ...But God be with the Clown – Who ponders this tremendous scene – This whole Experiment of Green – As if it were his own! - B

Nice! Are the trousers corduroy? I like the pattern of the shirt

12. Nelton

Nelton Senior member

Your shirt collar appears to be a size too large.

Yes, I realise was bought before my SF days and I really like the shirt so i just carry on wearing it anyway, all my other shirts fit right I think. Any critique on the suit?

Cheers Nick

13. spoozy

spoozy Senior member

@Rob: sweet wheels man! @Spoo: great suit, digging the pattern. @Nelton: sc sleeves are too long, contrast between tie and shirt too little (thus the eye doesn´t find a grounding point for a stable view), tie knot not to be spoken about and trou seem to long (too much creasing). Not trying to be mean, just my point of view. A day for purple... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. LJubel328

LJubel328 Senior member

Second attempt. The camera phone doesn't depict the color correctly. Light purple shirt, midnight blue sportcoat, cream pant, chocolate lace ups [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Critiques?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.