• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

i almost misread that to read "serious boner in your body".  then i spit iced-t on my keyboard

well, to be honest, its not really a full boner. he only gets half mast unless youre wearing borrelli.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very nice, Derek. Will be hard to beat.

this is always true.

Very nice, Derek. Will be hard to beat off.

this, not so much. he is a huge whore.

you have to win to propose the next one?  i'm seriously fucked then.

yes you are. join the club.

i almost misread that to read "serious boner in your body".  then i spit iced-t on my keyboard

no no, you read right. that is exactly what he meant.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clags - very nice. why did you have the PS brand lettering showing though? i thought that is not cool unless it says victory by rubisnache!

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Especially like the pocket square.

x post from the 4 pattern challenge...

The square is nice, the fold is :fu:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, to be honest, its not really a full boner. he only gets half mast unless youre wearing borrelli.

If Borrelli does the trick then Finamore must carry one of those "if your erection lasts for 4 hours or more, seek immediate medical attention" disclaimers.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

If Borrelli does the trick then Finamore must carry one of those "if your erection lasts for 4 hours or more, seek immediate medical attention" disclaimers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

but borrelli is my fetish.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quote:
Simply flawless. I must ask, what braces are those? What width? You've just made me fall in love with braces; there won't be any partying this summer, I won't afford it...

Thanks guys, they come from a place called https://www.hosentraegerwelt.de/ and they are super cheap.

I just wrote a small review here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/349759/the-quest-for-extra-long-braces-a-review-hosentr-gerwelt/0_100

Snapped another pic in front of the butchers after work for the review this Wednesday; forgot to take a picture with the jacket on, though.

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My second go at four patterns. Houndstooth jacket, tattersall shirt, repp tie, seersucker pocket square. It's 90 degrees today in NYC. This challenge would be a lot easier if it wasn't so hot outside.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clap - dat hair!! so jelly. great fit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads