• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ive addressed my issue with higher rise trousers before. I dont like them on me...makes me feel like i have a short torso. As for the quarters, i prefer them opened a bit, but its not a huge issue to me if my belt is showing a tad. Maybe one day ill change my mind, but I doubt it.

Gosh can y'all let Derek show his dick line? how will my employees be able to give him a quick quote when he comes in with High rise pents?

SF trying to **** up my business.

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuzzy Wednesday - cashmere in both SC and tie today. Also I decided I just don't give a sh*t anymore that it's still -10C here in the mornings and decided to wear cotton chinos for the first time in months. These are brand new and have been sitting on a shelf in my wardrobe for a few months just waiting to get used.

Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gosh can y'all let Derek show his dick line? how will my employees be able to give him a quick quote when he comes in with High rise pents?

SF trying to **** up my business.

Mon Tirailleur, I am somewhat stymied as to what sort of business you run, that your employees would need to see the extent of a client's private parts before being able to negotiate a price - certainly not THAT sort of business, one hopes . . . :devil:.

FillW

Reaction score
Nope, but the cut is rather similar. I wouldn't be surprised if the jackets are made at the same place. You're right:

The form my tailor fills out to send to the MTM factory says "Segura Taylor". Looks like the garments are made in Navarra.

That guy wears his pocket square like some of the people in the movie "Casablanca". Very "Out There" and "In Your Face"!

Claghorn: I found a tweed herringbone jacket in a local Goodwill that looks a lot like yours there. A lucky find!

Last edited:

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Spring has peeked its face out a little in London...
-TTO

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
steffenbp11 - very nice. pingson - i like all those combos, :( for no full fit to see how the top and bottom come together. TTO - awesome per usual.
Nope, but the cut is rather similar. I wouldn't be surprised if the jackets are made at the same place. You're right:
The form my tailor fills out to send to the MTM factory says "Segura Taylor". Looks like the garments are made in Navarra.
this guy looks like the anti-diaz
I say mate is that not in good taste? cheers, T
bah humbug, dont spoil the fun. :)

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The outfit is terrible from a classic menswear point of view, that has to be said. But the lapels are exactly the same I have on my blazer, so perhaps they use the same patterns...

Some stuff on their blog is actually rather nice.

Last edited:

Victor Elfo

Reaction score
Not really, this is just MTM. Whnay's usually have roped shoulders if I recall correctly, but other than that I don't see any similarities. I asked for open quarters, higher armholes (though I will get them higher for future orders) and very thin shoulder padding (because I hate square-ish shoulders). Other than that, it's just the MTM house cut.

Maybe I'm just seeing things, but your's looks like similar to his (btw, this particular one has shirt sleeves shoulders) to me, impressive for MTM. Soon I'll post some of mine for comparisons, though mine are bespoke.

Last edited:

FillW

Reaction score
smile.gif

The outfit is terrible from a classic menswear point of view, that has to be said. But the lapels are exactly the same I have on my blazer, so perhaps they use the same patterns...

Some stuff on their blog is actually rather nice.
That guy is pulling out all the stops. Jacket sleeve buttons undone and sleeves rolled back, two toned shirt with french cuffs...

I think he pulls it off though. At least it looks like it fits good.
biggrin.gif

I will wear my pocket square just like that next time I go out!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pingson - i like all those combos, :( for no full fit to see how the top and bottom come together.

My office at work, where I take most pictures, just doesn't allow me to take full-size pictures - it's too small (I say increase spending on higher education so I can get a bigger office :smarmy: )

Anyway, just for you Sticthy I snapped a (horribly crappy) iPhone photo when I got home so you can see top and bottom in one pic :cheers:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
delon - gotta work on that lighting my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads