• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

upr crust excellent recommendation with Brasserie Zedel London was so awesome. I haven't danced that much in a long time. more pics to come. First time having Frog legs. Nevermind the fact that my wife is from New Orleans. Had to cross the Atlantic just to try it for the first time. :confused:

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A new bespoke suit from H. Lesser & Sons vintage fabric made by Piotr Kaminski in Warsaw. More pictures here:
Suit: Piotr Kaminski Bespoke Fabric: H. Lesser & Sons Tie: Sam Hober Braces and armbands: Albert Thurston Shoes: Emling
Brilliant! Great fit. Cant we get a close-up of the lining?

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teaching my son how to swing.

CT Shirt
Zenith Class Elite HW timepiece
Incotex trousers
Psycho Bunny Socks
Alden for BBBF shell cordovan longwings

feeliplee

Reaction score
White French Cuff with a sleek silver cufflink, a navy blue, half-break, slacks; a brown belt with a silver buckle, a brown full-brogues (wingtip) with blue socks, a silver and simple dial watch with a brown strap, neatly kempt and tidily combed hair and, well, a personality. ;)

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Came back home to see my lil' girl for lunch before heading to a meeting.. before leaving just decided to try out the new camera..

Suit: Calvin Klein Collection

Shirt: Robert Talbott

Tie: Gitman Bros

Shoes: JM Weston

Watch: Breitling Colt Chronographe

Last edited:

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

flatspotting

Reaction score

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Due to the mental caprice of one Mr. Sugarbutch, my "casual Friday" attire is now my "casual Thursday" attire - Friday, I'll attempt the navy suit conservative business dress challenge - or at least wear a navy suit (conservative business dress is not my specialty, as has been evidenced by my postings).

Sports jacket, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - no name brand
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin
Hat - Tesi

Syeknom

Reaction score
Is this square too matchy-matchy?

Depending on how vivid the tie's base colour is in real life I'd say no, it's ok. I'm not a big fan of edged linen squares personally though and I think here the straight line the purple edge creates is a bit close in form to the lines on the tie.

Tie's really lovely, where's it from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads