• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My first post on this thread - be kind. Or brutal. Wherever your mood takes you.
About as auspicious a SF Debut as possible, I would say. Who said they didn't like the fold of the PS? Isn't that pretty much one of the standards?

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I will be in London for the next week and a half. Any good recs from you gaiz?

For clothes, you've probably been to all of the "usual suspects", so I don't insult your intelligence with reciting the names - basically any menswear shop between the Oxford St. end of Bond St., and the length of Jermyn St.

For a restaurant, try Brasserie Zedel, a huge French brasserie in the basement of what was (or is) the Regent Palace Hotel, just off Piccadilly Circus - 20 Sherwood St. Decent food, but an amazing space.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't mean to be harsh, but this got more love than it deserved because you are new and have great taste in watches. The tie is kinda meh and the mountain range square fold sends the wrong kind of message. Still, I think it is solid overall. I hope you keep posting, welcome.
Kent, you frequently make your (incredibly nice) accessories look weird. With the gloves, the hat and the summery shirt and lack of a jacket - I don't know if I should invite you in for a cold glass of tea or lob you a parka lest you catch a nasty cold. Tirailleur, I see we are back to regularly scheduled programming.
Seems like spring just won't come this year, temps here are still in the double digits below zero (C!). At least I have a good reason to wear flannel :D
I would have chosen a more colorful tie, but I appreciate the sober look. Nice.
I like the jacket. I think navy blue pants would look better here.
This needs a NSFW tag. To the casual observer walking by a cubicle, this is one man evaluating another man's crotch on the Internet. (This would have been awesome with grey pants)
Here's today:
This didn't get enough love. For the average iGent working in a business casual/casual workplace, this is about as good as it gets without looking like a dick.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So I will be in London for the next week and a half. Any good recs from you gaiz?

recs for what? :smarmy:

I like the jacket. I think navy blue pants would look better here.

NAVY OFFICE PENTS!!! OH NOES!!!!!

but srs, not a bad idea. anden suggested brown and ill start with that, but just know, that when you see this SC paired with navy pants, you will been keenly aware that i thought of the sheep as i put my pants on.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

recs for what? :smarmy:

but srs, not a bad idea. anden suggested brown and ill start with that, but just know, that when you see this SC paired with navy pants, you will been keenly aware that i thought of the sheep as i put my pants on.

Usually pants coming off are associated with such fantasies. However, I am not objecting.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Usually pants coming off are associated with such fantasies. I am not objecting.

i make the unusual, usual.

no, i dont know what that means. its late and i need to go to bed.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
recs for what?
mwink[1].gif

comon Stitchy you should know better. I am obv looking for the best leather clubs out there... need to test my new humbler...

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

comon Stitchy you should know better. I am obv looking for the best leather clubs out there... need to test my new humbler...

i have some recs, but you would need to stop by in person so i can show you. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads