• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Requiem

Reaction score
As the Valentine's bouquet offered to the wife is drying, this tiny flowers (which name is unkown to me) still resist and serve well as a Spring call.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not sure what's up with the buckling on the right side...
If I may ask SB, who is the maker of the suit? You look great in it! Can we get some closer shots?
Thanks! It's PRL Polo IV. Ralphie's blue label stuff seems to fit me better than just about any other RTW options. I wish the lapels were a bit more generous, but I can live with 'em as-is.
SB, that looks good. The more open quarters look good on you.
agreed on all counts.
:fistbump:
gladhands: That bodacious strut picture would be so much better if you weren't in your backyard...
I'm in Stitchy's backyard.
:uhoh:

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Even if we accept the general acceptability of that tie (which I'm not really prepared to do, but let's just say so), it does not work with this suit. And button up your cuff, silly.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Even if we accept the general acceptability of that tie (which I'm not really prepared to do, but let's just say so), it does not work with this suit. And button up your cuff, silly.

Thank you. I'm still learning.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 to all of this.

But I'll just go out on a limb and say that that tie is not generally acceptable. Sorry, Wraith.

Johnboy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
As the Valentine's bouquet offered to the wife is drying, this tiny flowers (which name is unkown to me) still resist and serve well as a Spring call.

You outfit looks great man. However I am quite embarrassed for your sake to say that i notice what seem to be a set of cockroach feelers protruding from your collar..

Geez just cut them off, trim them, whatever
shog[1].gif

Someone needs to tell you if you did not notice already.

Last edited:

Requiem

Reaction score
Ahah, obviously noticed and taken care of (at home, by the end of day...) first time without an undershirt should explain it. I'll try to regard it as sprezzatura, for my peace of mind.

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suit looks good, but not sold on the shirt and ps. Shirt looks too big - notice the gap between your neck and the collar. And I tend to agree with the sages on here that a white shirt white ps is a no-go..

The "sages" are silly sausages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads