• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cloud.gif

Hahaha c'mon it was not with disrespectful intentions.
shog[1].gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hahaha c'mon it was not with disrespectful intentions.
shog%5B1%5D.gif
We judge ourselves by our intentions. We judge others by their behavior. Add to the fact that communication here is strictly text (with emoticons available), it is very tough to discern intentions.
lol, i knew he meant no harm. B is a good dude. im just messin back.

m0bbie

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Suit: Dior Homme
Shirt: T&A
PS: Kent Wang
Shoes: BB

.... improvement? or meh...?

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tie is horrible with this outfit. Also, formality is all across the board with your button-down shirt, striped suit, etc. Try another combination and post again.

m0bbie

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tie is horrible with this outfit. Also, formality is all across the board with your button-down shirt, striped suit, etc. Try another combination and post again.
I have a, how should I say, terrible sense of matching a tie... Is there any link that I could use to learn more about the matching patterns? Thanks.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
m0bbie - yeah, that shirt belongs with chinos, not a bad ass flannel-ey chalk stripe suit. try a dressier shirt, non BD, and a solid color tie with some texture. would be excellent.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed, this is all over the place.

Nice shirt collar though, I like that. Just not with this suit.

Solid blue (or white) dress shirt (no button down collar!) would be the first thing to fix.

Last edited:

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I understand this is a casual outfit, but for exactly that reason, a non-white shirt would be infinitely better. A blue OCBD would have been perfect. And casual or not, those shoes are godawful.

Pocket square tip: poof it so there is only one hump.

m0bbie

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How does the suit fit though? Too large? Too small? I haven't alter them yet since I bought them (except hemming the pants).

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A lot of dislike for what M0bbie put together but I will say this, one bright spot is that each individual item looks pretty good, it's the matching that isn't on point. It's just a matter of matching the right piece to the right piece and you will be rocking it.

Last edited:

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A lot of dislike for what M0bbie put together but I will say this, one bright spot is that each individual item looks pretty good, it's the matching that isn't on point. It's just a matter of matching the right piece to the right piece and you will be rocking it.

This is very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads