• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhunter

Reaction score
biggrin.gif

Noone in the office today but me! Feelin' meh from the weekend so I threw whatever on this morning, maybe tonight's festivities will liven me up later.

Jacket: Zegna Su Misura
Shirt: Taylor & Stitch MTM
Tie: Salvation Army special
Trous: Ermenegildo Zegna
Shoes: C&J
PS: Tom Ford
So you are the dandy office pillar, you'll get the top job next year man!

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmmm, this one doesn't like being confronted.

Who was it that decided to take a vacation day with J. Simp during the very short break he had before the biggest game of his career to that point? Who chokes in the clutch as evidenced by his 1-6 record in win or go home games? Whos two for six (2007 and 2009) in potential play off births and has never made it past division?.
The excuse is continually that the poor performance has nothing to do with Romo, yet he is a constant factor who obviously contributes. He's a good quarterback, but he's not great and Dallas needs to stop trying to push him as the next Aikman or Staubach. It's long since gotten old and obvious that this will not happen. People seem to find him likeable (I obviously don't), but he consistently does not get the job done. Joe Montana took the Kansas City chiefs to the AFC playoffs in 1993 - The bloody Chiefs! Montana - Great quarterback. Tony's got a great rating, but he is obviously flawed and Dallas needs to get past it's usual denial regarding this. Until then, I'm going to continue not watching because it gets boring very quickly.
This is not to say Tony is the only problem - Jerry is horrible and despite my personal fondness for him I think Jason may need to go - but he's one of them, and the sooner this is faced the sooner Dallas will be a competitive team again.

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sole soul at the office for the required NYE half day.

Alain
Bastian
Piombo
Levis
Belgians

Great ensamble, loving those wide masculine lapels.

Last edited:

GothamRed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My WTF am I doing in the office today/****** iPhone photos contribution:

Not pictured: Piacenza charcoal cashmere cable tneck, cognac gator belt, watch, my glasses

Last edited:

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not pictured: Piacenza charcoal cashmere cable tneck, my glasses
This is total FU

ianGP

Reaction score

So you are the dandy office pillar, you'll get the top job next year man!
Aw, thx mate :thumbsup: Maybe 2013 will bring me another corner office, I'll name my couch after you!
Not pictured: Piacenza charcoal cashmere cable tneck, my glasses
That is a damn good coat!

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Timo, you weren't kidding about your new and improved fits. As mentioned, this is by far your best offering to date, imo. Trim but not tight. Great colors. Love it.
Have a good&safe NYE

See y'all in 2013!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads