1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

"That's sweet. Do you have a towel?"

[NSFW]

[​IMG]

- B

interesting, i thought you were um, better endowed.

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Senior member

3. voxsartoria

4. voxsartoria

5. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Is it because of her status as a National Treasure?

[​IMG]

- B

People would just think I'm looking at some Korean guy.

6. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

I like white, voile or etamine cotton..stuffed like a silk square...for this sort of thing. Like this one. Voile or etamine, specially after use, has a nice, soft, diaphanous effect when you want something plain white but don't want something hard-edge as a plain fold.
    That's a great tip; thank you. [​IMG] Will see if I can find them in the UK.
    I wouldn't even be fired from my kindergarten job for looking at that pic.
    Judging by some of the recent scandals reported about kindergarten/nursery teachers in this country, I suspect your bosses would in fact be mightily relieved that at least you're looking at adult women.

7. IndianBoyz

IndianBoyz Senior member

Thanks. I wasn't feeling the square fold myself to be honest, but three people called me while I was getting ready, so I ended up running late for my 11 o'clock. Was planning on finding a complementary silk (maybe red with navy, or red and cream) and doing a puff/points fold, but defaulted to the linen square under the time pressure. What would you have picked?
    The one with the red edges you've worn yesterday would have worked, maybe folded in a couple of points. But nothing wrong with the solid because of the windowpane and contrast collar shirt, it's a good choice.

8. in stitches

That's a great tip; thank you. [​IMG]

Will see if I can find them in the UK.

they can be found in the UK by opening up the browser on your computer and going here

www.samhober.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. in stitches

Is it because of her status as a National Treasure?

[​IMG]

- B

it is because she is not naked [​IMG] but you knew that didnt you?

10. oldog/oldtrix

oldog/oldtrix Senior member

II wasn't feeling the square fold myself to be honest, but three people called me while I was getting ready, so I ended up running late for my 11 o'clock. Was planning on finding a complementary silk (maybe red with navy, or red and cream) and doing a puff/points fold, but defaulted to the linen square under the time pressure.

What would you have picked?

I like white, voile or etamine cotton..stuffed like a silk square...for this sort of thing.

Like this one.

Voile or etamine, specially after use, has a nice, soft, diaphanous effect when you want something plain white but don't want something hard-edge as a plain fold.

- B

I rarely use white squares but will employ one to brighten up a particularly dull combination. Never, however, in a square fold.

[​IMG]

11. voxsartoria

12. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

I will join you in wacky suit-land:

[​IMG]

I am wondering when you are going to surrender and pair that suit with a tie that actually works, HF. [​IMG]

Mike

13. voxsartoria

14. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

they can be found in the UK by opening up the browser on your computer and going here

www.samhober.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

doh... [​IMG]

(and I now see it was linked in vox's post too; I really should click as well as read, sometimes)

I rarely use white squares but will employ one to brighten up a particularly dull combination. Never, however, in a square fold.

[​IMG]

Yes, I can see that working with a thinner fabric like voile. Linen is just too heavy for that sort of fold IMO.

I am wondering when you are going to surrender and pair that suit with a tie that actually works, HF. :

Heresy. That's a perfect shirt/tie combo for it. [​IMG]

15. spertia

spertia Senior member

Well, she's naked under the bikini. I thought that I would mention that to you.

That's what always blows my mind. We're just a layer or two of cloth away from being naked. Or next to naked chicks.

16. in stitches

Well, she's naked under the bikini. I thought that I would mention that to you.

- B

[​IMG]

thanks for the pro-tip

17. voxsartoria

18. voxsartoria

19. Savoir

Savoir Member

Is this what he was taking the picture of? [​IMG]
    Now that's the eye of a true SFer. [​IMG]
    Simply put, posting here has ceased, at least for the present, to be fun, hence I am in self-imposed exile at That Other Website.
    Even though we have never had a conversation, I am sorry to hear this. I always felt like your posts belonged to the more important posts of the WAYWRN, with all respect to other posters.

20. srivats

srivats Senior member

And sometimes, one naked chick in clothes is next to another naked chick in clothes, and then they tousle or even lick the same ice cream cone.

[​IMG]

- B

LM or BL, B?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.