• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhunter

Reaction score

Them trousers have shrunk... our housemaid washed them in hot water
baldy[1].gif
Well, fire the housemaid...
I can't afford one so I wash my own trousers and they never shrink
smile.gif

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Austinii

Reaction score

More vintage from last night: Over coat from Rohdi Heintz 1980´s. Old Homburg Borsalino hat from 1950´s (?) + Tretorn bottiner/overshoes (1960´s?)

A suit suit from Hjelm 1940´s. A anonymous tie from the 50´s and a Stenström shirt from 00. Crocket & Jones shoes. The glasses are probably from the same time as the building - Stockholm City Hall 1923. But I am not shure the wine is vintage.
Very nice effect throughout, like to see a better shot of the suit though.

Austinii

Reaction score
^ Great tie/shoe choice for that outfit.

Spoo - would have absolutely loved your recent fit it it had used a non-green square (or perhaps even w/out any square at all). The jacket/tie/shirt/cardigan combo was wonderful fun.
sugarbutch - I'm in your camp of habitually leaving my gloves in the overcoat top pocket. And I was doing way before it became a sprezzy thing online, so whether it's now viewed as affected or not, it isn't going to change. Having said that, I do think you could stand to stuff them down a bit deeper in to the pocket, purely for practical reasons of them not accidentally falling out.
Albert Hal - the overcoat is cool, and with the strong shoulder on the suit underneath, gives the whole look a very stylised feel.

Cold & Damp Day...

There's something very dependable in all this, nice!

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, fire the housemaid...
I can't afford one so I wash my own trousers and they never shrink
smile.gif
I usually do, too. I always tell her not to touch my stuff. Don't know how they ended up in the washing machine
lol8[1].gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo freddie! is that tie a hober?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope the tie is New and Lingwood

well, its lovely, i have almost the same one from hober. i think i will wear it tomorrow. you have inspired me!

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shoes today stitches. Are those Carminas? Sort of reminds me to the Simpson last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads