HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

Looks good, Mike. Do you know what causes those ripples on the upper chest? I get them too on some jackets, and have never quite figured it out. Shoulders too forward, maybe?

I had these shoulders brought in about 3/4 of an inch. I think that is what caused it. I don't concern myself with it though. It is what it is.

Mike

2. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Senior member

Mrs. Tits does not look amused. [​IMG]
    You look much more relaxed here, Tits. Mrs. Tits does not look amused, however.
    She takes it all with good humor and teases me whenever possible - not too much though, as she has her own clothing hobbies which are fodder for prodding. Also, spoo, like the Khaki/Navy fit today. It plays with alot of color, but it's subdued and contained so that from afar everything looks peachy and simple. Well done.
    Judging by that grin, this was not your first drink of the evening. Mrs. Titsworth seems to share Mrs. Thread's mixed feelings about SF. They're both pleased with the results but wary of the process.
    It was just a good night. I was driving, so one drink with dinner was it. Also, from that description, I would have to agree.
    ^ Very Gordon Gekko. In a good way.
    The change to the doo, alone, has drastically improved your overall look.
    Titsworth went from a gigantic dorky O Chem teacher (or some other science) to a guy who wears Vass and fancy suits in nice restaurants in a matter of weeks.
    Thanks gents. Much appreciated. ... and it's physics. [​IMG] Also: Lufty, that tie is killer, and the suit has an amazing (what I think is) American style silhouette. Mike, that's a solid fit from the major leagues.

3. Kappelan

Kappelan Senior member

Sorry to go off subject but this pic just hit me right in the face. I was thinking that you american guys are so lucky to live in a crime free society. Not one 8ft wall, no razor wire, and no electric fencing around any of the properties and at least 30 cars dotted aloing the roadside waiting to be stolen.... Unbelievable!!
    [​IMG] ????

4. Scotty

Scotty Senior member

Me wearing a suit (this happens once or twice in a year) at my niece's first Holy Communion. First try with a pocket square. Not the best pose to show the suit... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

Went for a walk in the park before a long weekend dinner date...
    [​IMG]

Action shots are fun. Nice fit.

[​IMG][/SPOILER]

I like this a lot, in terms of general good fit, colours and vibe. Would like it more with welted pockets, but I'm an SF outlier when it comes to patch pockets on suits.

[​IMG][/SPOILER]

Needs a coloured shirt (and probably a different tie, but definitely a coloured shirt).

[​IMG]
    The trousers are a little too light-coloured for that pattern for me, but the top half is splendid. Two shades darker on the trousers, and perfect.

Titsworth went from a gigantic dorky O Chem teacher (or some other science) to a guy who wears Vass and fancy suits in nice restaurants in a matter of weeks.

[​IMG]

Dude's learning, for sure.

Sorry to go off subject but this pic just hit me right in the face.

I was thinking that you american guys are so lucky to live in a crime free society. Not one 8ft wall, no razor wire, and no electric fencing around any of the properties and at least 30 cars dotted aloing the roadside waiting to be stolen.... Unbelievable!!

Um, where do you live?

Assuming it's not some war-torn failed state like Somalia(!), my money's on a South African city.

[​IMG]
    Solid shirt in that colour, and this would be stellar. Love the colours, but not the pattern.

Lufty in monks rather than gunboats?! The world DID end at the weekend; we just didn't realise it.

They look good.

There's no-break, and then there's this. Great overall look, spoilt quite a bit IMO by that little detail. This amount of negative break is not my cup of tea.

Still trying to take an outdoor pic while the weather remains favourable. I don't think I can get past the problem of the camera autofocusing on the distance while I set the timer, instead of on me. Let me know if there's any preference between the lighting of the outdoor shots, or the detail/focus on my usual interior ones. I kind of like the outdoors ones, myself.

[​IMG]

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

ta-ruth. i too have noticed a very quick and nice improvement. keep it up man [​IMG]

Mrs. Tits does not look amused. [​IMG]

heeeeey

Another day of rain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

last two fits have been outstanding

7. Ubbens

Ubbens Active Member

[​IMG]

Is that shirt by Kiton? I like it, it's something different.

8. niidawg3

niidawg3 Senior member

Interesting shirt.

Another day of rain.​

this is a really great fitting suit lufty. and the monks provide the right balance of trou vs shoes. deserves all the praise and more. [​IMG]

this on the other hand ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. spoozy

spoozy Senior member

Lufty, Spoo and Mr. Tits, well done today, messieurs!

Power suiting today...still some way to go, but making noticeably progress. The difference in trou and jackett wasn't there in real life...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Is that shirt by Kiton? I like it, it's something different.

Thank you, yes it's Kiton.

this on the other hand ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

your use of emoticons makes me assured you only have the best of intentions. [​IMG]

11. miran

miran Senior member

[​IMG]

Nice shoes....are those Church's?

12. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Power suiting today...still some way to go, but making noticeably progress. The difference in trou and jackett wasn't there in real life...

best outfit you have ever posted. Not crazy about the square but fit of the suit is great on you and I really like the shirt collar. All the pieces are basic, yet the fit/shape make the entire outfit stand out.

13. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

this is a really great fitting suit lufty. and the monks provide the right balance of trou vs shoes. deserves all the praise and more. [​IMG]

Add me to the chorus, Lufty. The Regent looks great on you. Did you shape the lapels yourself?

14. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

Sorry to go off subject but this pic just hit me right in the face.

I was thinking that you american guys are so lucky to live in a crime free society. Not one 8ft wall, no razor wire, and no electric fencing around any of the properties and at least 30 cars dotted aloing the roadside waiting to be stolen.... Unbelievable!!

IIRC, he is in Canada. It's totally different south of the border - look at the size of Spoo's wall, for example. And Vox poses next to a machine gun tower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Я вижу Петю в дали! Классный фит.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/SPOILER]

Did you and Spoozy switch places?

Another day of rain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[/SPOILER]

Something is up with the drape of the pants here, bro. Maybe it's just the static image, and it's fine IRL, but they look WAY to slim compared to the jacket, which creates bad balance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pants look too short?

Still trying to take an outdoor pic while the weather remains favourable. I don't think I can get past the problem of the camera autofocusing on the distance while I set the timer, instead of on me. Let me know if there's any preference between the lighting of the outdoor shots, or the detail/focus on my usual interior ones. I kind of like the outdoors ones, myself.

[​IMG]
    Outdoor photos look really good. You can do the PG method - focus on whatever it is that you set the camera on, then put the camera on it and it will be in focus by the time you get back into place. The side benefit, is that all those people in the windows behind you will get a nice show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Are you even the same person? This looks SO much better than the stuff you used to do. And much more interesting. Anyone can do loud clashing outfits, it's being well put together and interesting that is difficult, and novel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.