• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

when I saw that ridiculous watch and bracelet I thought it was Spoo for a second.

vincefb

Reaction score
Rambo,I think You are a trol..
biggrin.gif
calm down champ... What is your duty in Forum?... try to make people upset? I think that dog which is in your profile photo represent Your soul... What is your problem? I just registered here myself for have fun and share my style.. But I didnt see your any sharing after join here..and just reading your terrible comments to other... You are making criticize others sharing, like you are Fashion Guru.... Come on share your style and let me to criticize You... If you dont like something try to say politely please...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty nice if you ask me, and you got a great fit aswell. But the LV braclet are a bit ''flashy'' as mentioned. But the combo and color on the braclet is nice. Would work fine if the logo wouldn't be there. Other then that nice casual outfit!

Where do you live since i'm freezing over here :D

vincefb

Reaction score
Pretty nice if you ask me, and you got a great fit aswell. But the LV braclet are a bit ''flashy'' as mentioned. But the combo and color on the braclet is nice. Would work fine if the logo wouldn't be there. Other then that nice casual outfit!

Where do you live since i'm freezing over here :D
I am glad to listen every opinion
fing02[1].gif
thank you for your advice too.. I am living in Izmir/Turkey Today was 19 degree
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hemrajani

If the price were a bit better, I'd keep using them just for the collar. I really like what Joe finally came up with.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There is snow on the ground. Thus, Shetland Sunday afternoon. The color is "moss green". It seems to take on different colors depending on the light. Or, as in the case of today, no light.

The fabric of the (Spirit of Shetland) sweater against the Epaulet gray, donegal trouser.

I like the beefy collar of this sweater.

Bundled up. Sterlingwear current issue Mil-Spec--all buttoned up, collar popped. The current issue only uses seven buttons on the front. A cost cutting measure by the U.S. Navy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads