• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for you ian ;)

u2agevyh.jpg

quda3e9u.jpg

4aqutegy.jpg

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@acridsheep - That's the idea. Did you steal your child's friendship bracelet for your pics today?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm rather enjoying the bandying about of snark and bitchiness the last few days. I don't know if its a collective syncing of everyone's periods, or there's going to be a full moon, or what, but the high estrogen levels are producing the some quality poasts.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of fists clenched constipated Stitches but I can dig bare knuckle boxer Stitches.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Stitchy, it looks like someone kicked in your shin.

Also, that should be your default pose from now on. I expect some Holdfast/upr_crust levels of consistency here.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THE HEBREW HAMMER!

I wasn't a fan of fists clenched constipated Stitches but I can dig bare knuckle boxer Stitches.

:lol:

Nice, Stitches. Deets on the shirt?

thanks! borrelli.

Stitchy, it looks like someone kicked in your shin.

Also, that should be your default pose from now on. I expect some Holdfast/upr_crust levels of consistency here.

AINT NO ONE KICKS THE HEBREW HAMMER!!!!!

mebbe, its more for occasional fun. :)

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Orge, you are generally well put together, but there is almost always something off about your footwear. I can't place what it is though... but I always feel like it's a let down after seeing an otherwise nice outfit.

Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Consistent? I'm not consistent, I'm merely spontaneous in exactly the same way every day :D.

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got this shirt back from the tailor. Needed tapering badly, due to my pure and unadulterated athletic build. It also dropped 30 degrees in two days, so I threw on the sweater. Not sure I'm sold on it, so thoughts are welcome. I would have preferred a solid charcoal gray to be honest, but I'm still looking for one that I like.

Talbott Estate Shirt
Powers and Goode Tie
Nautica three season wool trou
Mezlan boots

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Orge, you are generally well put together, but there is almost always something off about your footwear. I can't place what it is though... but I always feel like it's a let down after seeing an otherwise nice outfit.

he likes round, non aggressive shoes. i think it suits him well.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RDiaz
"These pics are taken from a lower height than usual, no? It looks much better. Nice ensemble."

thanks, R. like i said, my daughter takes the pics, so i guess she was holding the camera a little lower, i also think they came out better.

mingus2112
"I envy your large wrists! I can't pull off a watch as big as a Panerai with long sleeves. You can!"

thanks, i am very thankful for my nicely sized hands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads