• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PTWilly, it's awesome how the base of the dolphin statue (I know, not actually dolphins) makes it look like you're levitating :bigstar:

Last edited:

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PT Holmes + Dolphin = Win

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In my - pants are too wide, and the shoes just do not fit here, I would have tried a classic shoes with a rounded toe. I think then it would be just perfect! 
nod%5B1%5D.gif

a pair of rounded suede punch cap toes just arrived. ill use them next time. :)

also, as i mentioned, despite the utter pointlessness of mentioning these types of things here, the pants are actually on the slim side. the pic throws that off.

le sigh.

Christopher Essex

Reaction score

In my - pants are too wide, and the shoes just do not fit here, I would have tried a classic shoes with a rounded toe. I think then it would be just perfect! 
nod%5B1%5D.gif

I would also say there's not enough contrast between the jacket and the trousers (at least in the photos).

A more mid-grey colour of trousers would be more appropriate (security-guard look be damned!).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would also say there's not enough contrast between the jacket and the trousers (at least in the photos).
A more mid-grey colour of trousers would be more appropriate (security-guard look be damned!).

for the sake of post count, ill say this once again...

IRL THE PANTS AND JACKET LOOK AWESOME! THERE IS WONDERFUL CONTRAST AS THE PANTS ARE A TAD MATTED AND THE JACKET IS NICE AND BRIGHT!!!

PLENTY OF CONTRAST TO GO AROUND

:fu: :mad: :fu: :angry: :fu: :fu: :censored: :fu: :mad: :fu: :angry: :brick: :cloud: :fu: :cloud: :brick: :angry: :fu:

Last edited:

Christopher Essex

Reaction score

for the sake of post count, ill say this once again...
IRL THE PANTS AND JACKET LOOK AWESOME! THERE IS WONDERFUL CONTRAST AS THE PANTS ARE A TAD MATTED AND THE JACKET IS NICE AND BRIGHT!!!
PLENTY OF CONTRAST TO GO AROUND
:fu: :mad: :fu: :angry: :fu: :fu: :censored: :fu: :mad: :fu: :angry: :brick: :cloud: :fu: :cloud: :brick: :angry: :fu:

Did you not see my disclaimer 'at least in the photos'?

Do you not see how dark they are in the photos? Must you argue what everyone perceives as a low-contrast pairing?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If anything stitchy, there's too much contrast.

Christ, I need to go to bed.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did you not see my disclaimer 'at least in the photos'?
Do you not see how dark they are in the photos? Must you argue what everyone perceives as a low-contrast pairing?

i did not. i was blinded by my internest srs bsns glasses.

i did see, but that was the only pic i had. yes i must, because everyone is perceiving a photo that i am saying is wrong in regards to the pants. HARUMPH! :)

If anything stitchy, there's too much contrast.

Christ, I need to go to bed.

lolok

when you need all that extra crotch room to fit your massive ********, no woman's going to care about the sleekness of your shoes.

:slayer:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Tried two or three squares, got frustrated, decided to do without. Feeling good about the choice!

Last edited:

Momotels

Reaction score
First pair by Tellason graham miller blue selvedge raw indigo jeans, alfani white vneck tshirt and custom black converse with white sidewall

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good decision SB, looking sharp.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
'Bo, it's a deep brown corduroy.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SB, what shoes are those? they look great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads