1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stylesbitchly

stylesbitchly Well-Known Member

There's not much in or near Union Square (as far as I know"”maybe my SF brethren have been holding out on me). If you're up for a moderate journey, try Goodbuys on Sacramento.

Thanks.

2. Ndure

Ndure Senior member

3. UncleCozy

UncleCozy Senior member

[​IMG]
    The weave of the fabric (whatever you want to call it) in the crotch area makes it seem that you're wearing your pants back to front. Nice pattern and a mighty fine outfit.

4. macaroni

macaroni Senior member

love this pic. zajebscie...

It spells "ZAJEBIŚCIE"

5. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

Please, excuse the ill-fitting shirt (neck)! Yeah, I know, I know, don't wear casual shirts if you're gonna wear a tie! [​IMG] Just got these Loake Kemptons and A.P.C. PTs the other day! Ideally, I would have worn a white shirt (in the wash!). [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I like your weird pants, Spoo.

Awesome pants! [​IMG]

Thanks boys.

The weave of the fabric (whatever you want to call it) in the crotch area makes it seem that you're wearing your pants back to front. Nice pattern and a mighty fine outfit.

[​IMG] Thanks!....[​IMG]

These are controversy pants for sure. lol

7. Chico2007

Chico2007 Senior member

But, they are ugly. Are you sure?

I learned it from watching CBD.

I gave them a [​IMG] , so I'll take 'em...and wear them out. They rock. If you put them on B&S pleez PM me first.

8. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I gave them a [​IMG] , so I'll take 'em...and wear them out. They rock. If you put them on B&S pleez PM me first.

I will, but I these aint going anywhere in a hurry. I love them. I just wont wear them in Amsterdam... [​IMG]

They are Zanella btw.

9. ctp120

ctp120 Senior member

Zegna?

No.

10. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

Spoo, I really dig those pantaloons man. The remind me of the late, great Payne Stewart...who I loved because of his individuality. The shirt is perfect for them, as is the belt. The shoes and absence of socks is throwing me...but in all reality I have no idea what to pair the pants with. Maybe a blue suede loafer (tassel-free) and gray socks? Anyway, those pants are E P I C.

11. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I think you pull it off Spoo. They look sufficiently different from pajama pants.

12. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

I can't believe all of the craziness one pair of plaid pants has caused. They are not even that loud, people.

I like 'em.

Mike

13. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

[​IMG]

Spoo, where did you get these loafers? All I can find are light/dark versions, I really want a mid-brown pair! Thanks! [​IMG]

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I can't believe all of the craziness one pair of plaid pants has caused. They are not even that loud, people.

I like 'em.

Mike

here's a more crazy shirt; guess it's more ok when it's up top
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. mcobinad

mcobinad Senior member

Spoo, where did you get these loafers? All I can find are light/dark versions, I really want a mid-brown pair! Thanks! [​IMG]

Looks like C&J loafers. I have exactly the same shape & suede pattern.

16. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

aeguls, I'm always impressed with the wide range of styles you are able to make your own.

17. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Inlaws are awesome for letting Mrs. Spoo and I have a night out, and for letting her on the other side of the camera for a change. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking studly, I think the pants are awesome and appropriately paired with the blue oxford. The Misses has you beat however.

Obligatory Napoli pic with pizza':

[​IMG]

C, looking great!

TGIF.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/SPOILER]

This is CBD. Mind Blown.

First is more indicative of fit and color. Second shows texture/finish more accurately. The need for the flash in the first pic made the worsted look ridiculously shiny; it's nothing like that IRL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Awesome!

18. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Oh CUSS IT - it was a nice day & I'm not game to post this in CBD.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

G, This looks awesome, is that tie Panta? Here are some of my recents that are not CBD: [​IMG] [​IMG] The slim chinos are enjoyable, but certainly not CBD by any stretch, even in NJ. Unfortunately we've sold out of the linen/silk blend I planned to pair with my tan sportcoat. Likely I'll pick up a few more structured 'dress' chinos for those sportcoats as well.

19. Ndure

Ndure Senior member

here's a more crazy shirt; guess it's more ok when it's up top
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Nice shirt! I normal don't like short armed shirts. But this looks nice! [​IMG]

20. mjphillips

mjphillips Senior member

Great jacket, where is it from? Nice pattern & details - ticket pocket, patch pocket, storm collar latch, etc.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.