• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Well, here goes. A couple of quick snaps waiting for court to start. No I didn't fix my cuffs.

noice, T, and not just by houston standards :rimshot: ... did the judge ask you to adopt her too?

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo: Assuming that's a suit. Which picture is closer to the actual color?
Please say the top, because then I give you a :fistbump:

The top one :fistbump:

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last week what I was wearing was unimportant. What she was wearing, however . . . .

Ayo!

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Morgan, the color on that Sid Mashburn suit is great. However, the narrow shoulders, nipped waist and the way the trousers taper combine to make you look big in the hips. Which is not a flattering look for a dude.

I thought the "thick in the hips" look was what trad was all about. Not that this is necessarily a trad look, given the nice blue color and the jaunty ticket pocket, but the hip flare = definitely trad.

In short, I agree with the Ogre - nice suit, not too sure about the fit (also bugging me: the gap in the quarters where we can see your shirt).

I've been wanting to see those Mashburn suits made my the mysterious Italian tailor he found. I was going to go last week, but the valet at the Buckhead hotel I was staying at -- which will remain unnamed to protect the guilty -- wrecked my car. I think the universe was punishing me for staying in Buckhead in the first place.

SackSuitLover

Reaction score
same ****, different day...

tumblr_m8uyp2z8ms1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8uyp2z8ms1qapbr2o2_500.jpg
I think that is not inappropriate to offset physical characteristics with appropriate attire. In case of short stature :pants, sleeves and jacket may be longer. Here I see inconsistency between the pants and jacket (and shirt!) sleeves. Try to wear a normal charcoal or almost black suit, single breast, with a dark shirt, in the correct size (short or extra short). The figure will be more streamlined and give value to the vertical lines. Here i see colors (navy blazer with stone pants) that i like, but that are not for you (dark complexion with little contrast in the face), in my respectful opinon.

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last week what I was wearing was unimportant. What she was wearing, however . . . .

Ayo!

You should consider yourself very lucky

I hope you two have a great time

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think that is not inappropriate to offset physical characteristics with appropriate attire. In case of short stature :pants, sleeves and jacket may be longer. Here I see inconsistency between the pants and jacket (and shirt!) sleeves. Try to wear a normal charcoal or almost black suit, single breast, with a dark shirt, in the correct size (short or extra short). The figure will be more streamlined and give value to the vertical lines. Here i see colors (navy blazer with stone pants) that i like, but that are not for you (dark complexion  with little contrast in the face), in my respectful opinon.

I am 184cm.

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ayo!

If you have to put photos of your squeeze on a forum, you're a creep. - Fact

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads