• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
in middle school you thought it would be a good idea to wear briefs on a day that they'd be exposed in the locker room???

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whatever mom lays out on the bed, man. I never asked questions.

I'm way over quota on Seinfeld references, so I'm gonna let this one go.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm way over quota on Seinfeld references, so I'm gonna let this one go.

Do it.

The guy who did make fun of me for the briefs in the locker room also made fun of me for tucking in my sweaters. His dad knew my dad. His dad was some sort of consultant for nuclear power plants. I named him Homer Simpson. That mean kid today is unemployed and still living with daddy. I guess tucking in your sweaters, and keeping your balls packed in gets you places. Let's call him Bart from now on.

Last edited:

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks, Stitch, and yes, Dopey, Y U NO SAY HELLO? You saw me outside of what?

Outside MOMA. At least I think it was you. Standing in front in the evening.
Though you are a famed internet celebrity, I did not make the connection until I saw your WAYWRN post that mentioned the location, which jogged my memory..

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it merely a coincidence that you have a link inviting ones to scratch their donkey in your sig and there's a pic of him sitting on a donkey in these fora?

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
336c32bc.jpg

3a443a59.jpg

Burberry
Borrelli
Cappelli
Edgar Pomeroy
Panta
Carmina

Ant Honey

Reaction score
336c32bc.jpg

3a443a59.jpg

Burberry
Borrelli
Cappelli
Edgar Pomeroy
Panta
Carmina
I'm sure it doesn't mean much to you - I like these pieces separately, but together not so much. A rare miss in my opinion. Especially dislike the tie with the jacket.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm sure it doesn't mean much to you - I like these pieces separately, but together not so much. A rare miss in my opinion. Especially dislike the tie with the jacket.

I think you need to see the whole outfit in one shot. The pants seems to be significantly different in shade from the jacket to make it work. there is a lot of texture in this out, which I love. The white shirt might be too stark for the light jacket, but other than that (assuming no croc belt and I don't really like pocket squares anymore), this is actually very good.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that it would be a perfect outfit with a bengal striped or bicolor checked shirt and no tie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads