• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Ian, you went from a 7-series to a 97 Isuzu Rodeo?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've only got 4 squares..... :embar:

No worries, man; I'm sure it works with something. I just feel like it doesn't work with this.

I have more than 4, but they're only 3 different styles: several white (a few silk, one cotton, two linen), one very light cream/off-white with burgundy edges, and one white with navy pindots. I wear solid white 90% of the time... creature of habit, I suppose.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ian, you went from a 7-series to a 97 Isuzu Rodeo?

He mentioned the Rodeo is his "beater" car, so I'm assuming it's his daily driver, whereas the Bimmer is a weekender? Even then, I couldn't imagine walking past my 7-series to climb into an old Isuzu, unless it was absolutely necessary.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I have friends who have "weekend fun" cars, but these are usually Jeeps with no doors or old sports cars. And they drive their proper cars during the week. Just not sure why one would choose an Isuzu. Plus I wouldn't think of a 7-series as a weekender. Just me, perhaps.

ianGP

Reaction score
lol I have about a 40mile/one way commute to the city on one of the most traffic-infested highways in the mid-atlantic - I'd rather not put my 7 in any more of that... she's getting abit old - nearing 100k miles.

here's my 7 and my weekend warrior
025.jpg

older shots...I don't feel like taking the new ones and uploading :(
026.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

ianGP

Reaction score
here's an older shot of the engine:
engineshot.jpg

I love whoring her out :D

there's not much on her now but let me know if you want specs!

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ianGP, I like everything except the pocket square which I think, frankly, is ugly. Also, even if I did like the pocket square, I feel like it should be a little more contained in the pocket, considering how formal/business the rest of the look is.

Has anyone started a rollcage pR0n threak? :slayer:

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of you, Southernstyle. I especially like the fact that you completely disregard the noise people here make about certain quirks in your sense of style.

Last edited:

TheloniusDrunk

Reaction score
Reason #143 of why Victor is one of the greatest posters on SF: spoilers on all the photos that he quotes. This is awesome as a casual browser of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads