• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm Sir F now leaving SF. Emptym will now bann all accounts. Was good while it lasted, not everything was a lie but most of the outfits for a better respond and get a good start at SF, no point that it.

It was fun beeing here, cheers.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wondering if I should slim these pants from the thigh down. The seat fits well and I like the rise.

I think that's a good idea, yes. The trousers would look better overall and would better match the proportions of trim jackets like that one.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:confused:

All of Victor's coats have collar fit issues. I don't understand all of the fawning.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All of Victor's coats have collar fit issues. I don't understand all of the fawning.

also the shoes are suboptimal, anyway.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And he is bald, not to mention Russian. His eyes are not 20/20 either. :)

Edited with an emoticon in an attempt to make it hopefully idiotproof, see below and you will understand. IT IS A JOKE !! meant to say there is nothing wrong with Victor's outfits. Sarcasm people, that is all

Last edited:

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys who never comment here come out to nitpick on Victor. Walk the walk and post a few fits of your own. The Cold War is over anyway.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys who never comment here come out to nitpick on Victor. Walk the walk and post a few fits of your own. The Cold War is over anyway.

Are you serious? You require emoticons to get a joke? Anyway, maybe it's me. Let me go back to my cave. But before, let me clarify. I really like Victor's outfits, I don't see any collar or any other issues.

Last edited:

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Cold War's not really over. Russia has invaded southern Ossetia, poisoned the Ukrainian president, and assassinated the Polish president and 100 Polish politicians, and murdered international journalists and spies - all in the last 4 years or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh and of course they're supplying Syria and Iran with weapons right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads