• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonklark

Reaction score
noap. he has an awesome coif.
Explains it , thought it was only me who noticed that.
No, not weird. Thanks tho. You should see it today, I had zero ounces of motivation to groom it this morning. Rats nest, all the way.
lol8[1].gif

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Gentlemen!
Close the discussion of wealth - is completely uninteresting.

Let's go back to the discussion of the ability to combine colors, textures, silhouettes.
Let's go back to being able to pick up clothes for your figure and the features.
Let's go back to the classic style in a modern form.
Let's go back to dialogue and exchange of experience.

Stop talking about money!

To return to our communion in the right direction, I say:

For me style is 20-30 years, 40-60 years, as well as the twentieth century. All the best was then.

Of course modern silhouettes and cuts have changed and we must follow the spirit of the time. But the idea of ​​combining colors, shapes, textures and components must be taken exactly one of those golden years of the past.

It is also important to understand that it fits your body type, color, contrast, type.
Learning to understand the principle of proportions of shapes and colors.

What we are doing everything.

In general - continue to talk about style. Let's not talk too much about money.

Thank you and hope for your understanding :worship: .

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B6HJF26
The survey has nothing to do with SF.
If you respond, please bump the thread, so it stays active.
If about 100 people respond honestly, we'll have a decent idea of of the average SF reader ...
This might be an educational exercise for all of us, maybe even a relief for some.
Is everyone on SF some rich trust funder or corporate tycoon? I doubt it.
"Hey, let's enter lies into the survey, to ruin Reev's stupid tasteless thread! He's such an annoying dick!"

If this is how you feel, why does this topic bother you? Why do 3 little questions anger you so much? Would it be different if the mod's asked you the same 3 questions? It's a question only you can answer. If this thread bothers you, there are 100's of other threads to enjoy right now. Why waste your time here?
This is also to see how accurate LA Guy's sampling method is. I know he will be very curious about the results, and use it to make the forum a better place for its real members, not perceived ones.
Have a great new year, SF. My interest in clothing has plateaued, and I've shifted my energies to other topics. I don't expect to be posting too much in 2012. It's been a great run, and I've learned a lot here in 2 years. Head to toe, I'm a new man. I know some of you have appreciated the objectivity I tried to bring here, and I hope I have saved some of you some money in the process.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B6HJF26

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gentlemen!

Close the discussion of wealth - is completely uninteresting.

Let's go back to the discussion of the ability to combine colors, textures, silhouettes.
Let's go back to being able to pick up clothes for your figure and the features.
Let's go back to the classic style in a modern form.
Let's go back to dialogue and exchange of experience.

Stop talking about money!

To return to our communion in the right direction, I say:

For me style is 20-30 years, 40-60 years, as well as the twentieth century. All the best was then.

Of course modern silhouettes and cuts have changed and we must follow the spirit of the time. But the idea of ​​combining colors, shapes, textures and components must be taken exactly one of those golden years of the past.

It is also important to understand that it fits your body type, color, contrast, type.
Learning to understand the principle of proportions of shapes and colors.

What we are doing everything.

In general - continue to talk about style. Let's not talk too much about money.

Thank you and hope for your understanding :worship: .

What do you think of the way people dress in Moscow nowadays? I haven't been back there in more than 3 years. I'd like to know if it changed at all.

Как сейчас люди одеваются в Москве? Я там не был уже больше трех лет и, если честно, тогда еще не особо интересовался одеждой. Ваш стиль наиболее приближен к идеальному, поэтому ваше мнение мне особенно интересно. Спасибо.

southernstyle

Reaction score
Yeah its Vineyard Vines, its a ************* and knots like crap but I got it on sale and thought it worked today.

Last edited:

BFBFB

Reaction score
Yeah its Vineyard Vines, its a ************* and knots like crap but I got it on sale and thought it worked today.
Maybe some slimmer pants>(But I'm guessing you're in Florida where it's a 10 month sauna)

That is a wild belt my friend.

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the visible tie blade is just not good. It looks so off, it ruins otherwise decent fits. The latest one is no different. I really dig the pants/belt combo.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

i was torn between fiat and alfa. btw, i was born 1969. nice car.

Same here. I confess that I get a small bit of pleasure in driving a car as old as I am. Fortunately, I think I'm in a bit better shape!

Trying to dodge the incoming rain from a tropical storm.
IMG_3794.jpg

Photo377.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

tumblr_m4sfg6wu211qcrv3ko1_1280.jpg

More like you're trying to dodge a flood! If you're going to wear negative break pants, the leg opening needs to be smaller than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics