• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You may get some grief for your excess amount of blue/navy suits but I think we should give timo props for two things

1) Being instantly recognizable, he has a "signature style" I think that is hard to pull off at such a young age being there myself
2) He keeps his suits in good condiiton, unless he has someone pressing them every night, they always look really good and clean despite frequent wearings.

Nix #2 if you actually just buy 3 of the same suit and rotate them :nodding:

Last edited:

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's fun
biggrin.gif

37 down, only 4194267 shades of blue left.
lol8[1].gif

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I currently only have three suits in my rotation, as I am slowly building my wardrobe and cannot spend huge amounts of money.
I try to mix things up with different ties and shirts but of course this only has a limited effect.

I really like blue, so my current suits are all blue, in different shades anyway.
My next suit will probably be a grey one, but I will have to wait till summer to buy it.

If you guys don't mind I will keep on posting, but if you prefer me to stop, I will stop posting here.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I currently only have three suits in my rotation, as I am slowly building my wardrobe and cannot spend huge amounts of money.
I try to mix things up with different ties and shirts but of course this only has a limited effect.
I really like blue, so my current suits are all blue, in different shades anyway.
My next suit will probably be a grey one, but I will have to wait till summer to buy it.
If you guys don't mind I will keep on posting, but if you prefer me to stop, I will stop posting here.

Hey! Of course not, just joking around with you
biggrin.gif
well a diffrent suit would be great a grey one will not be so boring when you post it (it's a standard)

Your shirts and how you mix it up is nice. But on that pic you should lose the flower, but the braclet was a nice touch. What kind of brand is it on your shirts? Because they fit you good.

Last edited:

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Contrasting your recent fits with the ones you posted just a few months ago shows how rapidly your style has improved. Please continue.

Anden

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are one of few here who dares to post and who has a signature style. Keep up the good work.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking good and great music Jason... I'm impressed with the RH Factor gig.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sir F. Being a regular poster here please share your own outfits.

You have not seen any of my pictures I have posted? Fine, going out shortly will post my outfit for you.

Last edited:

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really like plaid, I wear plaid alot, we all have our preferences, it is ok! I enjoy your posts, I think tone and intent is hard to convey on the internet. I think people were just being sarcastic. Please, feel free to post, I think you have good, youthful taste and you have good fashion sense (you said you worked in the industry, yes?).

bafe

Reaction score

Everything second hand except the hat.

Last edited:

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everything second hand except the hat.

Polish the shoes, ditch the hat, iron the pants, and change the blazer into a single-breasted jacket with MOp buttons - you'll look 10 years younger.

bafe

Reaction score
I do not care about looking younger, as my face already looks younger than I am.
If I'll look 10 years younger, people would mistake me for a teenager.
I agree about the shoes and ironing the pants, but I was in a hurry today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads