• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I have decided to take Style Forum advice and have my suits drastically slimmed down especially the pants. Pics soon to follow.

Tibor, styleforum is not "real", it's a collection of artificial thoughts gathered in an elevator like containment in which people get off on a floor just because everyone else has. The trick to success is to take the stairs.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
once again, you are killin it-- and i don't even like four button DBs! great example of how purple label should look!

It's been a super-rough week! From Friday:
03-30-12001.jpg

03-30-12003.jpg

03-30-12004.jpg

*trousers usually sit lower...dunno why it looks high on here :confused:
Then my girl suprises me at work and takes me for happy hour :slayer:
mecass1.jpg

Coat: Borrelli
Suit: RLPL
Shirt: Local tailor MTM
Tie: RLPL
Shoes: G&G
Square: Kent Wang

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dragon--

how do you like this suit? I have the same one, but haven't actually worn it as a suit yet, just as separates. what other ties have ya paired with it-- lookin for ideas, myself. thanks!

Second ever post - be gentle (and I'm carrying some excess 'Chu Toro').
I only wear a Suit about twice a Year and tonight was one of those....Dinner and Book Launch at an 'Old School' Members Club.

The Details:
RLPL Custom Fit
Borrelli (Old) Blue Micro Check
Pocket Square - Attolini
Panta Navy Grenadine - beautiful Tie, way too narrow for my liking though
RLPL Grant - In Dark Oak
Falke Sox
IWC 3714

no one

Reaction score
very nice
Nothing much to improve except a better lapel pin, TBH since you are bold why not try Mr.K Lapel flower or real flower, rather than that random pin?

Not that bold... But I have worn and will wear a flower on special occasions.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nippy for a Palm Sunday outdoor procession. "Hosanna Filio David, Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini. Rex Israel: Hosanna in excelsis."

BB shirt and tie
Sterlingwear Mil Spec coat
Epaulet Walt slim trouser Pic click for better view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members