Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Which side would a navy grenadine fall?

That's probably a Switzerland type situation. Especially if it's a Panta.

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. Fred49

Fred49 Senior member

It does make sense, that must mean I have been reading to many posts and threads[​IMG]

4. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

One last casual day, back in jacket and tie Monday:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then my post work workout, 90 minutes in the gym and a 4 mile run (from our neighborhoods beautifully remodeled park that overlooks the harbor)
    [​IMG]

5. evolsty

evolsty Active Member

I'd love to see more fits posted from the end of people's days. If you still look this good - beat down, but good - at the end of the day, that's a real WIN.

[​IMG][/size][/font][/center][/b]

6. Big A

Big A Senior member

[​IMG]

7. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

Color and pattern coordination gets an A. Well done.
    Pocket square needs help. Is that a cotton one? If so, how about graduating to a nice stiff linen and wear it with a simple puff and soft points.

It is a linen square. I was in court today, so I intentionally went with a plain TV fold.

But at least you look SMASHING! Love the tailoring on the suit, and the brown tie looks amazing with it.

Thanks, Mr. D.

Mike

8. Kaplan

Kaplan Senior member

The HKG humidity & the rain is killing me.. Sheesh, I'm in SIN next week then KL & then SHG..

How do you like the Fuji X100? Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere...

9. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

It is a linen square. I was in court today, so I intentionally went with a plain TV fold.

Mmm...since you were doing a Lowrider it was hard to tell.....[​IMG]

10. acecow

acecow Senior member

Since nobody does any more "subjective favorites" threads and people seemed to enjoy it, I've kept track of my favorite WAYWRN fits this week in order to post them on Friday. Maybe others can do so as well. No offense to many marvelous fits this week that weren't included, as I selected only those that were inspirational to me. Collar roll, fit, subdued colors with a splash of red. That's what I love about PG's fits. [​IMG] PG pose? [​IMG] One of the freshest color/material combinations I've seen lately. My favorite fit of the week starting with the patch pockets and ending with the tie/PS combo. [​IMG] Simple, elegant and classic the way the suit, tie, hair and shoes work together. There's something in this photo that makes me come back to it and enjoy it once more. [​IMG] I loved the tie and the dimple and how it all worked out together. [​IMG] Again... I'm very impressed. I'd like to see how your choice of colors works with your hair and complexion. [​IMG] One of the best-fitting suits I've seen in a while considering where it came from. This is something I'd wear in a heartbeat. [​IMG] Am I too partial to browns lately? Possibly! But this looks amazing, especially with the socks (for some reason). [​IMG] [​IMG] Simplicity at its best. This fit projects charisma and self-esteem. [​IMG] Lovely tie/dimple/lapel roll. I can't seem to get enough of navy shirt/suit combos, especially when executed flawlessly. [​IMG] Well, you again! But I couldn't resist including this fit. I think it looks amazing and I want that SC. [​IMG]

11. Mr.P

Mr.P Senior member

How do you like the Fuji X100? Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere...

+1

12. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Since nobody does any more "subjective favorites" threads and people seemed to enjoy it, I've kept track of my favorite WAYWRN fits this week in order to post them on Friday. Maybe others can do so as well. No offense to many marvelous fits this week that weren't included, as I selected only those that were inspirational to me.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Ace. I appreciate the include. That was also my favorite fit of the week. [​IMG]

13. SartorialConductor

SartorialConductor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I'm loving the sousaphone art in the background!

14. Big A

Big A Senior member

I'm loving the sousaphone art in the background!

It's a New Orleans post-Katrina poster I bought at a fundraiser. My mother's side of the family is from Georgia (Grandfather) and New Orleans (grandmother). A lot of relatives still live there, though they didn't get much damage from Katrina as their neighborhoods are on higher ground.

15. shoppingshzhang

shoppingshzhang Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.