• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanda

Reaction score
Thanks,

These dunes are part of the beach and the dog is allowed there
The rest of the dunes in the Netherlands are all fenced and i will never walk there

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is seasonably cold today - back to three-piece suits.

Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - H & K
Tie - BB
Cufflinks - Niletti Creations NYC
Boots - Cheaney, via Harrods
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Zegna
Hat - Selentino

IMGP1626469x1280.jpg

IMGP1625502x1280.jpg

IMGP1627646x1280.jpg

IMGP1622946x1280.jpg

IMGP1623851x1280.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Congrats, Moo!
How old's your girl? Mine's two years and two months and already fighting me for my pocket squares, which she believes are nice headscarfs. :D

Mine thinks they are bibs. :fu:

black_umbrella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

37e0960f.jpg

b3b26fbe.jpg

3b8807cc.jpg

4fe169c8.jpg

b8b34331.jpg

Loving the top half. Not sure I'm overly keen on the pants, but I'm not sure why. Is it possible that there is not enough pattern up top to balance the seriously FU pants? Either way that SC is nice.

And is that a piece of burlap in your pocket?

Last edited:

Deedee

Reaction score
Rally like the suit pB but am not too sure if a brown pair of shoes wouldn't be better suited for these colors (yes I know you dont have any and dont like them, just something to consider
wink.gif
). Otherwise grat and I also really like the shirt/tie/suit combo!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Rally like the suit pB but am not too sure if a brown pair of shoes wouldn't be better suited for these colors (yes I know you dont have any and dont like them, just something to consider ;) ). Otherwise grat and I also really like the shirt/tie/suit combo!

I'm such a radical dandy. Out of my wits.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is seasonably cold today - back to three-piece suits.
Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - H & K
Tie - BB
Cufflinks - Niletti Creations NYC
Boots - Cheaney, via Harrods
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Zegna
Hat - Selentino
IMGP1626469x1280.jpg

IMGP1625502x1280.jpg

IMGP1627646x1280.jpg

IMGP1622946x1280.jpg

IMGP1623851x1280.jpg

Weird, we have a high of 60 here in the midwest :slayer:

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Rally like the suit pB but am not too sure if a brown pair of shoes wouldn't be better suited for these colors
Except that black is the correct colour to wear with a navy blue suit. And by correct, I mean British.
wink.gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:
Except that black is the correct colour to wear with a navy blue suit. And by correct, I mean British. ;)

Is it an american thing to never pair navy with black? (not even sure if that is true anymore, I just vaguely remember hearing that from my fashionista cousin a few years back)

Edit: I know tons of people on SF pair black shoes with a navy suit, but is there a hard and fast rule with navy and black clothing to the rest of the US?

Last edited:

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suit looks, great PB, and that's a lovely fabric. Mind sharing the cloth?

NYR, the jacket is great and so are the pants, but not together. The colors seem off. Could be the lighting, of course. Do you have a dark brown or dark green SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimora831