Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.
why do people hate spoiler tags
Didn't Kevin challenged Victor back at a internet game of chess? The whole thing was such a joke lol.
WHY DO YOU HATE CAPITAL LETTERS AND QUESTION MARKS?
I like the odd DB waistcoat. The cloth is really unusual, and I feel like it works really well with the suit. I agree with you about the formality of the tie. I imagine something in a check or thin stripe in wool would go well with this combination, especially with the waistcoat being what it is.
This look is fantastic. Hands down. Blue on blue works really well here, and I think that has a lot to do with the white contrast collar breaking up all the blues.
, but my eyes hurt. A lot. It's like checks blew up on my screen.
1. Your sleeves are too long.
2. I think the colors between the jacket and the sweater should contrast a little more. Under different light, I would see them as the same (maybe it's just the lighting in your picture).
3. It's hard to tell, but it looks like the coat might be a tad too long for you.
4. This is a personal preference, but you should consider a v-neck sweater.
why do you love capital letters?
First post in the What Are You Wearing Right Now. Look forward to feedback, both on clothes/fit/posting protocol.
Your sense of style, and the color-play involved, is fantastic! Two things pop out at me, however:
1) the jacket is draping in a funny way, as if the tailor made the waist-suppression really low.
3) the jeans could be shorter.
Just my 2-cents worth.
Spread collar looks good on you.
- As I was told on one of my first WAYWT posts, "if you're going to wear your jeans as trousers, get them hemmed like trousers."
- Like CDHagg said, the jacket waist suppression looks a bit off.
- I think the sleeves on your jacket could be a tad too long. Either that or your shirt cuff needs to show more.
Look out, wannabe is the new sheriff in town around here.
IST- you are one cool motherfucker
Awesome jacket and the shoes make it!
he's on the fast-track advancement?
Outstanding suede bluchers OD/OT^
Tried to go for a little more color this time. Really liking the English thing for bright multi-stripes and paisleys.
Good thing... you never know when the villagers will come after you with rakes and pitchforks
Separate names with a comma.